The stepmom (part two)

A month later

Justin and his stepmother couldn't make eye contact, because whenever they did she would find the quickest way to get him aroused, like it was a game.  Justin  didn't mind if they were alone but it seems to be whenever his dads around she has the most fun

" Hey guys, I don't really feel well so ill be in my room." Justin said honestly, not  cause his stomach hurt or anything but because his dick was pressing against the zipper of his jeans.  YN smiled at him and nodded, "Then ill make sure ill leave you be while your dad runs his errands." she finished, Justin went white (Whiter than he already is.)

"Oh good. Well thanks YN" He smiled and ran up the steps, Justin walked into his room and shut the door. His back hit the door and he let out an aroused huff. He lied in the bed for a few seconds and then eventually felt safe enough to whip out his dick.

Justin managed to carefully pull his pants down without hurting himself, he sighed as he grabbed his member and started to slowly move up and down. Justin bit his lip went faster and arched his back. He groaned and mumbled YN's name over and over thrusting into his hand.

All ov a sudden a hand was over his mouth and warmth over hiss member, his eyes shot open and his eyes met with YN's

"Shhh your dad hasn't left yet but I can't wait... hes in the shower. " She muttered, without another word she slid herself down on his member, she gasped in pleasure as she moves her hand from Justins mouth.

Justins hand gripped her hips and without missing a beat he moved his hips upwards and held kept her steady. As he thrusted YN tried to keep quiet so no one could here her moans turning into heavy breathing.

"Holy shit yn." Justin whispered as he kept going, but he was stopped short as there was a knock on his door, "Son? Have you seen YN?"  Justin was going to answer but YN started to bounce on her own he hands on his chest. Justin groaned, and bit his lip

"Son are you alright?" "Y-yea dad, I havent seen her but ill l-let her know when I see her." he said trying not to groan, YN couldn't stop herself, she needed to keep going.  There conversation wasn't even heard in her ears, pleasure struck her to much. She snapped out of it when she felt Justin flip her over, she was now under him and met with his face.

He thrusted once, slowly going deeper as his tip hit YN's G spot, she was going to scream and Justin saw that so he kissed her. She place her hands on his chest and kissed him back, Justin grabbed her hands and pinned them above her head thrusting faster.

"J-justin im close, she whispered pulling away.''

He nodded and sped up kissing her neck and trying to not leave hickeys.

"R-right there! Justin!" she said moning in her ear as she came and he followed soon after, Justin took a few seconds and finally stood up. Ignoring YN's remarks he slipped on his boxers and walked away