Memory lane

(It's a long one requested by rama123lover )

Yn p.o.v

I bit my lip, I didn't want to go back home. Not with Justin at least, not when he wanted to know my roots.

He knew my profession was in dancing, but the poor boy didn't know what kind of dancer, I used to be an exotic one. I wasn't at the club everyday but when I was there people knew. Which is one reason why I had to leave.

"Baby you ready!" He yelled from downstairs, I sighed softly and ran downstairs.

"Whoa you good?" He asked, I nodded softly and made it to the car.

"So... onward." He grinned turning the car on and then driving out the lot.

- 4 hours later -

"Baby girl?" I heard, I felt someone shake me softly, I groaned and they did it again.

"Okay okay I'm up I'm up" I mutters sitting up, I looked out the window and saw that we were in front of my parents house.

"Your moms waiting for us, lets go."

I sighed and got outta the car walking wth my bags towards the house. The fear coursing through my vains. I don't know wether to run scream, cry, or even show him myself it just is something he might get mad at me for.

I knocked on the door and Justin was smiling he wrapped his arm around me and my mother opened the door.

"Munchkin!" She grinned pulling me into her arms, I giggled heavily and wrapped my arms around her.

"Hi mama bear!" I smiled widely, she let me go and looked at Justin.

"Hey sugar! How are you." She held him closed to her smiling.

He smiled and held her back, "I'm great!"

My mom rushed and grabbed my bag while my dad was hugging me and shook Justin's hand, finally we were rushed inside making sure we were settled before dinner time.