For @kidrauhlfantasy

Anis p.o.v

I smiled as my name was called and stood up accepting my diploma, I smiled for the camera and went to my seat.

I smiled at my mom and dad as the. Grinned at me proudly, I giggled and sat with my friends and watch all the otter proud faces.

"hey hun!" I looked at my mom and giggled.

"hi momma."

"hey we should go and start heading to our dinner" she commented I nodded and slipped the gown off myself and followed my parents to the car.

As we drove I couldn't help but sigh to myself I missed my boyfriend, he wasn't here because he got very sick. He wished me luck and sent me millions of text but nothing is better than the original.

"mom what building is this?" I asked as I climbed out the car.

" just come on."

"dad what's goin on?" he laughed and she shrugged while walking inside. Sighing in defeat I followed and stopped asking.

I realized my parents had strayed from in front of me. I stopped short seeing a white curtain.

Hesitantly I pulled it open and gasped, not swing anything but a beautiful table decorated and a long white gown.

"You know that's yours." My mom whispered tears threatened to fall.

"what?"

"just put it on."

I nodded and grabbed it, she brought to a room where she said I could wear it and than come back out when I was ready.

It was a wedding dress, but who am I marrying?

I sighed and walked. Out the room, followed my mom once more and I gasped and saw people were sitting.

My family and Justin's family all dressed up and ready for me. I looked. Up in front of me and saw my one and my only.

The music started playing and I smiled walking up there slowly yet gracefully.

Once. I got there I was face to face with him

Justin drew bieber

He smiled and buy his lip taking in my prescence that he missed today.. Blushed and started to cry as he wiped. Then away and sermon begun.

"you may now say your vows"

"I know I didn't. Prepare you for today i wanted to give. You something from my heart. You are my rock and my soul and I didn't want. To keep telling people my girlfriend. No your my wife and you will always be! "

I started. To cry and sniffles " baby I love. You too, nothing could've stopped me from today! Nothing would have. Made me change my mind. Cause you are my rock my heart and everything I need Jay! "

" you may now kiss the bride" was. Heard and. Next thing I known his lips were where they were meant to be

On mine

-"-"-"-"-"-"1"-"-"1"-"-""1"1"1"1"1"-"1"-"/

THIS WAS FOR KidrauhlFantasy. SHE REQUESTED AND I HOPE. SHE. LIKES IT PLEASE FOLLOW HER! '!!