Jason mccann

Your p.o.v

I was walking the streets of New York hoping to get home before my show gets on at ten o'clock. I sighed and heard some talking but being smart I ignored it and kept going.

But life doesn't work sometimes.

as I was waking I heard a gunshot, than screaming.

" AH! " I shouted in shock, i immediately slapped myself and pulled my phone out.

" WHOS THERE?! " the voice yelled, I hid behind a car and peeked at him as he sped out looking for me.

" come out and it'll be easier " he said, I held my breath and all of a sudden my phone rang.

" no no " I whisper shouted, trying to turn it off. until I felt an arm yank me up and throw me on the car.

" what were you planning to do? "

" u-uh. " I said, until my thoughts kicked in, i kneed him and he groaned in pain, I started running.

" come on " I aaid, I turned around and ran, since the diner and the police station is behind me. I heard him running so I picked up the pace praying to get into the diner.

And thank you God I made
It.

I slammed the door shut and dropped the blinds, grabbing a knife I shut off the lights I knew e wasn't far behind.

Jingle

He's here, that's the sound of the door

" NOT CUTE! NOT CUTE AT ALL " he
Yelled, I stayed silent as he turned the light on, I was behind the counter and he was looking.

He let out a gunshot and I squealed

" FOUND YOU! " he said, I stabbed his Han and he yells out but he still manages to punch me stomach making me drop them knife, once I did so he kicked it away and put the gun to my ribs.

" your going to take me to your house and help my wound " he growled, I whimpers and nodded.

- at your house -

" at least tell me your name " I said as I pulled out the fort aid kit.

" look at me closer " he huffed, once I did so I saw of was Jason McCann.

" oh god "

" yup thanks for helping and harboring a fugitive " he grinned

-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-""-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-""-

Part two or nah?!

PLEASE COMMENT
LIKE AND FOLLOW ME

MORE IMAGINES SO

AND PLEASE REQUEST

MAY THE ODD FORVER BE IN YO FAVOR