Stepbrother pt 2

( short because I'm writing the story now )

I woke up to the sound of a blender, I groaned and looked at the time, 9:00 on a Saturday? You thought.

I sighed and say up, the sun slapping me in the face.

"Morning! " I heard a voice call, I turned around seeing it was Justin.

"God what do you want? Don't you have your own place? Your twenty one! "

"Going to be twenty two in a few weeks. And my house is getting decorated for a party. I would invite you to the party but-" he turned the blender on. "Your too young!!"

I scoffed an shifted to my right, "I'm not that young!"

"First of all Y/N yes you are the drinking age is 21 and your 19." He poured his pink smoothie into a cup and shrugged, "And two would invite you but 99.9 percent of my parties get raided by the cops! So why would I risk you?"

"Wait mom and Jeremy left yesterday right?"

He nodded and I smirked, "I'll tell mom and Jeremy you through the party here, and my mom is a black woman, she whoop yo behind no matter what age."

"They would know I didn't do it when the house is clean!" He countered, I merely laughed.

"I'll trash it myself!"

He sighed and walked towards me. I giggled as he looked defeated.

"Fine. But I swear to god if you say one word, I'll say you were in it with me."

I nodded and he looked down smirking, in confusion u looked down as well, I felt myself heat up as I realized I had on my short pajama shorts.

"Nice butt." He chuckled, and walked away.