I want to see you in your true colors pt 2 (requested)

Justin smiled and kissed Y/Ns head, it's been four years since there date. He wanted to marry her but before he could he wanted to help her see him.

He put her on the list to get surgery, surgery so she can see. His friend was an organ donor and passed away a year back. He left it in his will that Justin gets his house and his eyes for his wonderful girlfriend.

"Justin where are you taking me?" She giggled.

He chuckled and opened the car door, "princess just trust me you'll love it."

Smiling she got in, her black sunglasses resting on her face as usual.

Laughing along with him she felt the car stop, "Jay can you tell me know?"

He ran out and opened her car door and held her hand walking in she took a deep breath

"It smells like a hospital! Are we in a hospital Jay?!"

He held her hand knowing she got scared, "I got you a surprise but you have to trust me."

After some persuasion she agreed.

As time went on it was time for Y/N to come out the surgery room. But instead of waiting he walked into her room.

He saw her closed eyes and called her name, "Y/N? " he whispered smiling.

He saw her eyes slowly open.

"Justin?" She muttered tearing up, "oh my god!"

Smiling he helped her sit up.  "I can see Jay I can see!"

She whimpered, as he pulled her close. "Your so hot! "

He laughed as she cried softly into his shirt happily

"Thank you Justin! Thank you."

"Anytim baby."