My coach

"Alright! Ladies and boys I want you all to give some attention to the new coach Mr.Bieber." As if gods angels cast down and blessed me with a God, he walked in.

"Hey ladies! Sup guys " He smiled, I automatically stared at his young face, he couldn't be older than 25 no way, he took out the basketballs and smiled, god those white white teeth

"Free day, go ahead."

We all smiled and ran down the gym playing basketballs some of us just walking around.

I laughed with my friend as we saw boys fall and trip, girls running trying to impress guys.

It's so funny sometimes, I hit a hard back and felt someone grab my hand. As my eyes were clenched shut I heard a smooth deep voice.

"Hey sweetie you okay? " I opened my eyes seeing it was Mr.Bieber, I nodded and let go blushing a bit.

"I'm fine thank you Mr.Bieber." I heard him chuckle and I blushed harder. I didn't want to feel embarrassed anymore so I tried to walk away only feeling someone's hand lay on my waist slightly.

"Mr.Bieber is only for the bedroom sweetheart." He whispered to me.

I cocked my head in confusion not understanding what he meant.

"Oh babygirl, so innocent."

I blushed and looked down at my converse and I felt him pull me back to the corner slightly.

"I guarantee you it's a matter of time before I knock that innocence right out of you princess. And I think you would enjoy it."

I gasped as he licked his lips walking away.