@aliciax33

( I was so excited I had to write it lmao )

Aliciax33

bi·po·lar dis·or·der
noun
a mental disorder marked by alternating periods of elation and depression.

bi·po·lar dis·or·dernouna mental disorder marked by alternating periods of elation and depression

I picked up my phone and sighed again. I was starting to become nervous at the fact that my boyfriend was home alone. With his disorder. I get he's older but I never know what happens with him.

"Jason pick up pick up."

Voicemail again. I couldn't call off early again so I had to wait an extra ten minutes.

"Alicia I know you have to go it's alright... I'll see you tomorrow." I smiled at my boss and muttered a happy thank you to him. I changed outta my uniform and into my comfy clothes

I pulled up towards the house and grab my keys twisting the gold doorknob it swing open

I walked in the house, I sighed and set my bag down as saw Jason looking at two pills that were in his hands.

"Hey baby."

He looked at me, "I don't want this to be me anymore."

"Jason? What's wrong baby?"

"I don't want to take pills to feel normal! I just want to be normal I don't want to be it temporarily either... I wanna be normal always."

"Baby I understand-"

He slammed his hand in the table and stood up causing me to flinch.

"You will never know what this feels like! You will never know what it feels like to have people stare at you and great you different cause your crazy!" He yelled walking towards me.

My back hit the wall and he trapped me between his arms.

"I hate that you have to leave work early everytime you don't trust me alone! " he yelled, I tried to cower away.

"I. HATE.IT!" He yelled each word he hit the wall I stared at him in fear, terror pored in my eyes.

He looked at me and stopped freaking out. He started to cry and he started to slide down on his knees "I'm sorry Alicia."

I got in my knees and wrapped my arms around him. "Jason?"

"I'm scare Alicia I'm scared of everything that happening to me so scared I hate it." He whispered between sobs.

His black shirt feeling wet I rubbed his back "it's okay."

"Help me?" He whispered holding me

"Always." I responded kissing him

He smiled softly and I giggled.

"I love you" he smiled

"I love you too." I smiled