New york girl ( interracial)

Your p.o.v

" what's yo name
Who you wit
Where you from you the
Choose and pick
You got the right one
All these hoes you got the right one " I wrapped along with meek, even though drake creamed him in there beef I'm still rapping with him. I got out my car and walked drinking my red bull. I usually don't drink it but when your a college student you need it. I walked in the sneaker store but some guy tried to push me out.

" sorry you can't come in here " he said, I raised my eyebrow.

" and why can't I? Doesn't look like anything a wrong " I chuckled sarcastically, he sighed.

" get out "

" no I paid 200 for my shoes... I want them... Now please " I hissed, some guy came out and he called the worker over so when he came back he let me in.

" thanks " I smiled at him, he chuckled and nodded.

" anytime beautiful "

" oh Justin do you want the paparazzi to think your messing wit me? " I smirked, he chuckled.

" how'd you know " I shrugged,

" the tattoos oh and the blonde hair was screaming at me " I giggled, he smiled and handed me a piece of paper.

" you know the thing your saying about the tabloids I wouldn't mind them working if that means I can take you for dinner " he smiled, I blushed.

" of course "