The gladiator pt 2

I stood tall, despite the smell of mold and rat feces. I looked to my right an nodded, my guard turned and swing the door open for me. And there he was... Sitting in the chair silently.

The gladiator

I walked towards him slowly and cautiously and he started laughing

"I won't bite."

"Watch your tongue! I come here for w favor."

"A favor? You honestly think I would give you a favor?"

I leaned forward as he stared at me, his eyes narrow.

"Judah, is dead. "

His eyes still held its narrowness but sadness filled them.

"In letting you out twice a day for training."

"I'm not just going to fight people for you to avenge your dead sex partner, even if he wa a friend of mine. I want to be treated like a actual citizen of this country."

I sighed and stood up straight, "what could you want?"

"An actually bed, food and cleaner drinking water. Clothes and my family... To have money."

I scoffed, "your family?"

He glared, "either that or you're palace will crumble piece by piece."

I sighed and motioned my guards to unchain him, "deal."

He stood up, and watched his still chained hands.

"You will start tomorrow, your family will have there money by tonight

"You will start tomorrow, your family will have there money by tonight. Thank you."

"No thank you from you, we all know if I would've chose to stay things would change about me."

"Like? " I tested, he looked up at me.

" for one I'd be dead."