The pastors son

No ones p

No ones p.o.v

Sunday was a normal Sunday, people were speaking to one another with love and happiness outside the church.

Except for Yn she was somewhere but her parents were in church. Yn did believe in god but sometimes she felt as if there was so much pressure, she praised him on her own

"Miss and Misses y/l/n. Where is yn?" Pastor Richard asked. The parents hated this question they never knew... she was always somewhere just not home.

As if there was a sign from God himself yn pulled up, shorts up to her high thigh and combat boots to her calf.

People gasped and so did her parents, "oh um yn" the Pastor murmured "so glad to see you today."

She sighed and rolled her eyes, "I'm just here to drop off Justin's work...  no need for the monotone welcomes"

"Justin's work?" He asked, yn chuckled and saw the cute but innocent boy.

"He was at the guidance counselor and didn't come back in time." She said honestly.

The pastor looked at his son and smile proudly, "my son is going to the Ivy's... " he muttered.

Yn rolled her eyes softly and nodded, "well I have to go find s new tutor... so." She turned around and her mother spoke up.

"Maybe just maybe Justin can tutor you in chemistry! " her mom said happily.

"I would love to...if my father allows it." Justin said, his hands were clammy, this would be the first time he would be alone with s girl and he always secretly like yn.

"When do you wanna start?" Yn asked him, Justin checked his watch.

"Well if father allows me I can skip the second sermon." Justin said hopefully looking at his dad.

"Justin I'll be at my house... 4496 Sherman." She said and went back home in her black car.

- 1 hour later -

Yn was in her sweat shorts and a nice top and flicked  the channels as she waited for Justin. She saw a white car pull up, from her window and saw him get out.

"That wasn't creepy." She mumbled, she didn't realize he came that fast.

She walked downstairs and opened the door, Justin jumped back s bit because he didn't realize she would've answered right away.

"Hey... you can come to my room my work is up there." She said and let him in.

He glanced at her legs and gulped softly, "w-which room is it?"

She motioned for him to follow as she jogged upstairs.

His eyes stared at her legs, if the shorts went up one inch he could have seen her but, he didn't mind though.

He would sin for her.

She opened the white door and sat down on her bloo covers, "so I need help with formulas when it comes to the different molecules. You know about that?"

He nodded, "advanced molecules or?"

She chuckled "yes advanced."

- 2 hours pass -

Justin laughed as yn squeaked in happiness, "thanks Justin "

He shrugged and started to put things away. Yn went to help him and Justin managed to get a peek at her shirt he has never seen boobs as good as hers (or at all )... so naturally he got hard.

Yn looked up and she was face to face with his member.

"Yn n-no don't look." He said pulling and apologizing for it.

"Justin relax... you can go to the bathroom for now and fix it." She shrugged.

He shook his head, "n-no it's okay. It won't go down anyway.." he laughed.

"Do you want me to do it?"

He laughed thinking she was joking

"Im serious... take of your pants."

Justin was still frozen so yn rolled her eyes and pushed him onto the bed.

"Man up choir boy I'll take care of you." She said
Whispering in his ear.

Her hands unbuckling the black belt and she grinded her hips onto him. "I'm not gonna do anything extra I'm just gonna jack you off."

Justin nodded in his own little world of pleasure, yn giggled softly and pulled out his member. She bit her lip at his size and grabbed some lotion.

Putting some in her hand yn grabbed his dick and started to stroke him up and down. He groaned and bit his lip.

"W-what are you doing?" He asked, she smirked.

"Shh."

She continued her hand stroking his member and she used her other hand to stroked the top of his dick. He shuddered and let out a small whimper.

"Yn, Oh..."

She realized her kept closing his eyes way tighter than she was doing.

"Are you imagining baby?" She asked, he nodded. Yn giggled and took off her shirt and bra realesing her breasts making him gasp softly.

She sped up and he arched his back, "I-I think- " before he could finish he came.

"Wow that was fast." She giggled

He sat up on his elbows

"So when's our next lesson" she said licking her finger.