Crazy love

"Your scaring me, please listen to me." I said as I struggled against the ropes that were around my wrists. He leaned down to me and stared at me, his crazed eyes watching my struggle.

"Oh honey, I do more than listen to you..." he said as his hand toughed my face, "you see I've watched you and I saw him and I gone a little crazy." he said panting heavily, the sweat from his head now dripping onto the floor, he mentioned lance and I glanced at his now dead body, I finally turned back to him

"Justin please say you hear me in there... please" I said looking into those once hazel eyes.

"oh baby I do hear you I really do, but its not Justin anymore its Jason. A-and I know we can get through this yea? W-we could be together again."

I sniffled and shook my head, "B-but you killed him and I cant be with a killer. "

He panted heavily and gripped my face in his large calloused hand, "I killed him for us! I killed him for us to be a family! I thought you would be happy not ungrateful!" he said and stood up.

"I don't want to be anywhere near a disgusting killer like you!" I spat as I silently slipped my hands out the rope. His hand swung back and slapped me and heaved while his eyes shot me daggers.

"Baby! Im sorry oh god " He said and got closer to me again, I sneakily leaned over and grabbed the centerpiece and swung upwards hitting Justin or well Jason in the jaw. I shot up from my seat and ran towards the front door.

"You little whore!" I heard as he tried standing up, I finally unlocked the door and sprinted out. My life depending on it.

"Y/N Im not the person you wanna play with right now!! So I suggest you don't make me run! " he yelled as he followed me I mentally cursed myself for leaving my phone. I made sure to stay clear from the woods. Number one dying place.

I saw a car at the end of the street and smashed my elbow into its window. I unlocked it from its inside and climbed in. Leaning under the wheel I yanked out a bunch of cords.

"Come on, if there anything "Jason" has taught me its this." I muttered to myself and started connecting random cords.

"Y/N! " I heard, I looked up and saw Jason running down the street.

I gasped and he was at my window sticking his hands through it since that was the one I broke. He was gripping my hair and I eventually started the car but this young man held on.

"Y/N! Stop the car! " He yelled, I swerved to the side and he flew off. I sped down the street and looked in the side mirror seeing him roll on the ground.

' now I have to start over '

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I might make this a story so please comment or vote and itll let me know!