Musician hate pt2

Your p.o.v

I woke up to Justin's chest, I sat up and realized in sitting on his chest. I sighed and tried to wake him up because it's almost one in the afternoon.

"Justin?"

"Jay?"

"bieber!"

"drew!"

He didn't budge so I did something a bit different, I sighed and leaned over his manhood. I leaned down on him and started to kiss his jaw hearings he started. To shuffle a bit.

In smirked and started to role my hips, feeling him harden below me. I moaned and he did too.

"Y/N baby faster" I giggled. Because he thinks he's in a wet dream when in all honesty he's really getting this.

I smirked when he startled rocking his hips, I leaned down and started moaning in his ear. His thrust got fast and I soon felt wetness seep through his boxers.

He started to wake up and I bit my lip sms started to kiss his neck. Once his eyes opened he bit his lip and groaned.

"Jesus I thought I was sleeping."

I laughed and got up, " you have to shower."

He followed closely as he ass walking weird and pulled me close.

"your helping me."

I laughed. " why?"

"maybe because cold water Isnt. Even gonna bring this thing and inch down... And you know I'm way more that. " he muttered in an raspy voice.

"O-okay."

He pulled me into the shower and unbuttoned his button down from my body, his eyes trailing me. After I gulped I brought my finger to his boxers and slid them down.

"oh gosh." I mumbled, he smirked and picks me up, placing me in the shower. He stood infront of me and turned the water on as he let out a deep breath as the warm water hit his back.

He pulled close to him and picked me up once more as I wrapped my legs around his waist? kissing my neck and mumbling sweet nothing's. I felt him slide into me and. I moaned out.

"Justin.."

He smirked "louder baby."

I moaned louder as he sped up his pace, I moaned an held on tighter, him hissing as my nails ran down his wet back.

"Oh god just keep doing that baby!"

I moaned at how raspy his voice was I moaned out loud and so did he as we can together

"Jesus Christ." He whimpered

"Y/N your mine clear?"

"Crystal."