Nympho (interracial)

So I was inspired by TheMaraLife she made a story in her dirty imagines called the sex addict! So read all her stories and follow her please.

-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-""-"-"-"

I watched my best friend make breakfast, my head was spinning and he huffed

"You know you had me worried? I know you banged Todd."

I rolled my eyes, "I have needs Justin, don't e mad bro."

"I know I know your a nymphomaniac." He rolled his eyes, he placed food down and went upstairs to go take a shower.

After I ate I cleaned up and looked out the porch, my mind wandering off to Justin's words.

He was worried

I jogged upstairs to apologized for making him scared. But stopped when I saw him drop his towel and looking for underwear.

I saw him bend slightly and I gasped at the monster between his legs, I started to get wet and eventually I couldn't take it. I crept up behind him and gripped his member hearing him moan made me shiver.

"Y-y/N what are you doing? " he moaned out, I smirked and stood Infront of him unbuttoning the shirt he let me sleep in.

"Justin you know I have needs right? " I whispered, he nodded lowly.

"You would do anything right?" I whispered, he saw me unbuckle my bra.

He nodded again, "I know you wanna bang a black girl so let's go baby!"

I pushed him to the bed and he automatically flipped us over, kisses my neck and grinding himself against me.

"Look I don't wan foreplay right now!" I hissed, he yanked off my panties and rubbed his head on my clit.

"Stop complaining and just take it deep." He growled, he lifted my leg up and slammed into me. My back arching and my heart racing against him.

"Yes! Justin!! " I screamed out, I gripped the top of the Head board and he pinned my arms back down.

He pulled out when I was close to my night and bent me over the foot board. "Take it Y/N."

He slammed into me, causing me to grip the head board as I yelled out, he wrapped his hand around my hair and pulled it back slightly slamming harder into me.

"J-justinbieber! Imma cum!"

He growled and rubbed my clit, I screamed and came hard. Shaking and shivering in his hand.

Eventually he started to get sloppy, and eventually came. One he laid down he gripped my face in his fingers.

"Whenever you want it you call me, I better not here you with some of these boys."

I nodded and looked up at him, "he's Justin."

"That's not my name Y/N. What is it." He growled, I moaned at the demanding tone.

"Yes daddy."