Skype!

Justin's p.o.v

I smiled at the sc I sent Y/N, I waited by my laptop and as soon as o say down it started beeping.

" BABY! " she squealed, I smiled and chuckled.

" how are you buttercup? " I smiled, she blushed.

" I'm good... What about you? You seem tense and tired... Have you been sleeping? " she asked, I shrugged.

" Naps baby "

" jay that's not enough " she sighed, I looked at her and she sighed.

" have you been sleeping? "

" a little later than I want too but yes I have " she smiled, I nodded.

" good... Now I miss you and I love you more than you can imagine "

" I love you too jay, I just want the best for you and your fans, I don't want them to see a sleep deprived jay cause frankly... He ain't pretty " she smiled, I laughed whole heartedly.

" you want me to sleep? " I asked, she nodded.

" I will but can you open the door I don't wanna sleep in the cold " I smiled, she ran outside so I climbed off the tour bus as soon as she opened the door.

She ran into my arms holding me close as she cried and thanked me a million times.

" I can't sleep unless I'm with you "

" I shoulda known you were here "

I laughed " how "

" you were in front of my window, I coulda saw "