Faking it (sexual )

(There will be a reverse where you can't satisfy him and daddy kink LONG   )

Your p.o.v

I breathed heavily as I saw Justin's body shake, he slid deeper into me and groaned loudly. I ON the other hand just watched him. No orgasm, just my fake moans and me gliding my nails down his back as if I were cumming with him.

He dropped down and his head was in my neck, he gave me slight and gentle kisses as he smirked, "how was that baby? Hmmm did daddy take care of you?"

I played with his hair and chuckled softly, "o-of course he did... he always does."

After a couple of minutes Justin went to go pee, I told him I'll be getting some water when I really was going to call my best friend.

"Hey Y/N... are you alright?"

"Yea im fine... hey did Malcom ever have... you know problems satisfying you?"

She snickered, "what happened? Justin isn't you know..."

"He seems like he's just trying to satisfy himself... like he doesn't care about me."

Justin's p.o.v

I heard Y/N talking and I couldn't help but feel my ego slam down in the ground, she's been faking? That's impossible no she's just joking... there no way in hell im not satisfying her.

I heard her make her way up the steps so I quietly hogged to our room and dived into the bed pretending to be asleep. She climbed in next to me and kissed my head wrapping her arm around me.

- 2 am -

I glanced st Y/N and noticed she is officially passed out, soft snores and un-answered responses is what I needed and got. I grabbed her laptop since I wanted to google how I can satisfy her. As I typed in the password six already opened tabs came up and they were porn sites. All dominating porn sites... so this is what she's in to. I sighed and managed to slid my headphones in and click on one of her favorites and leaned back.

As the video played I imagined what it would be like to dominate her, pin her down and fuck her senseless, and I immediately sprang up.

I went to the bathroom to handle myself and I once I was done and cleaned up I laid back down. And the best idea pooped into my head

 And the best idea pooped into my head