@justindrewjdbjdbjdb

( song is back to sleep )

Jason's p.o.v

"McCann! Move it! You made bail." I sat up and smirked, I looked back at my calendar.

4 years

6 weeks

10 minutes and 45 seconds without my baby.

I walked out of the holding cell, and smiled at Ryan.

"Thanks man. "

"Anytime bro."

Jill's p.o.v

"Alfredo please don't make me get dressed up, I want to just sleep. "

He shook his jesd and pushed me to my room, "there's an outfit in there. Take a shower girly up and be downstairs."

He shut the door and I huffed, I hate my birthday. It was never fun before I ran off with Jason and why should it be fun now? He's not even here.

But nonetheless I stepped in the shower, and used my favorite soap Jason got me.

It was doves vanilla, I sighed softly. I then wet my hair letting it dry out on its own. Causing it to grow out and curly just the way I like it. I walked to my room and stood Infront of the vanity. And put on my oatmeal scented lotion.  After that I looks at the outfit Alfredo left on my Bed and smiled.

"Nice taste sir."

I giggled softly as I out it on, with black heels and red lipstick

I sighed and walked down the stairs, I gasped softly and saw there were nothing but candles and flowers and just an amazing table set up

I sat down and held a flower petal in my hand. I twirled it around my fingers and sighed softly. Once o was staring off into the distance I felt two hands on my shoulders.

Gasping I turned around. "Happy birthday doll."

I squealed and jumped into Jason's arms, I felt him hug me tight and I couldn't help but let tears fall down my face.

"Baby." I whispered before I kissed him, he held my hips and and I heard him let out a small whimpers.

"Where are the guys." I asked, he shrugged.

"Not here."

I smiled and kissed him once more, his hands traveled to my hips and his thumbs rubbed my hip bones. He gently started kissing my neck and let his hands travel my body.

I bit my lip and he slowly pulled the two front sections of my dress open, and placed small kissing on the top of my breast. I bit my lip and he cleared the table behinds me, gripped my hips and set me on the table. He kneeled down and lifted my dress up places small kisses on my thigh.

"Mmm Babygirl I missed you, your smile, your giggles, your love your everything baby I missed it."

I blushes hard but before I could say anything he pulled my panties down, and licked my clit slowly. I gasped and held onto the tables edges.

He stood up and took his pants off, I pulled him close and looked at him, making eye contact.

His hands were around on my face rubbing my cheeks lovingly. I slowly gasped as he pushed into me.

"Justin oh." I moaned, he leaned his forehead on mine as he groaned softly biting his plump lips.

"God Jill I love you baby."

"I love you too baby."

I moaned once more, and he sped up. My hands gripped his back and I moaned louder by the second.

"Looks y me when you come jill."

I looked at him and I moaned louder, his expressions and the way he's looking at me pushed us over the edge.

"Jason!" I Moaned and gasped, he groaned and came as well.

"J-Jill. Oh hell."

We panted against each other and he kissed me once more with passion and love.

"Happy birthday babygirl."

/---------1-1---11----1-/-----/:/----------/

Hope you enjoyed it justindrewjdbjdbjdb

COMMENT IF YOU WANNA CHANGE SOMETHING