@biebersbabygirl96

Radha's p.o.v

I sat home with a tub of ice cream and a box of tissues and scrolled through Justin's Instagram.

Now that Instagram lets us link accounts I linked mine and Justin's, which shows me his messages and so on.

My tears came down harder when I saw another DM come from some chick name Maddie.

( NOT REAL NAME )

@BadMad: You alone baby?

@justinbieber: Yea, right now I'm trying to right a song babe.

@BadMad: awe! You want inspiration baby?

@justinbieber: that might help 😏

@BadMad

I immediately logged out and got out the bed, putting the ice cream away and cleaning my face I grabbed some underwear and a bra and flat ironed my hair

If Justin wants to play well play.

Once I finished my makeover, I heard the door know jiggle and I immediately ran to the bathroom.

"Baby?"

"Upstairs! " I called back, I heard him walk up the steps and once I heard the bed sink I walked out in my new outfit.

"Hey baby girl?" Justin said, he finally looked up from taking off his shoes he gulped, eyes wide open

"What made you do this?" He asked, I smirked and sat on his lap.

"I dunno a girl named Maddie!" I said as I slapped him.

"This is what you dream of huh? Some skinny hoe that's dressed up when you get home?!"

"How do you know Radha?"

"That's all you care about Justin?! How I know?! Get out! "

"Radha baby wait... I didn't mean it like that!"

"Yes you did!! God I hate you Justin!"

He stared at me and of course he made is out the door.

~ three weeks later -

I sighed and through out the rest of Justin's 'I'm sorry ' cards, I couldn't help but feel bad, but he cheated.

Not even that but "Maddie" the girl he was texting had the nerve to DM on Instagram apologizing.

Not only Maddie, but also a girl name Isabelle!

He cheated on me with Maddie, and on Maddie with Isabelle! That's why I can't stand his guts right now!

"We still going out tonight girl?" I heard my friend say through her phone

I laughed and smirked, "you bet!"

I slipped on my dress since it was almost time to go and took a Instagram selfie

waited for my friend Kim to come and get me.

"Hey boo! " she yelled, I giggled and jumped in her car. Smiling softly.

~ later in the night ~

The party was a bust, Maddie was here and made me listen to her side of the story.

I still don't give a damn

I left Kim's car and gasped slightly, there he was sleeping silently while sitting in the steps.

He had flowers and so many cards that had I'm sorry written on them. I reached my hand out and shook him a bit.

"Justin?" I called, he shot up.

"Baby!" He said, I looked at him.

"What are you doing here?"

"I just want to apologize, and prove I love you, I haven't eaten, slept, or anything all because my life doesn't function without you! Please baby!"

I teared yo and he leaned close kissing my lips and holding me close.

" please let me start over with you? I wanna show you I was just retarted for leaving you."

"Okay Justin." I said as I kissed his lips softly.

"There's my girl." He smiled.

-"-@-@-@@1@-@1@1@1@-@-@1@

SHOUT OUT TO biebersbabygirl96 please follow her!

Tell me if you want me to change anything!!