Help him

( song is a drop in the ocean by Ron pope I suggest that you listen to it lol cause it'll hit your feels man anyway ❤️ ya!)

Jason McCann

I sniffled and wiped my tears, looking at the needle that laid in my hands. I wanted to forget, I could easily drink but that would go away, so I did something that would last longer.

Drugs, I wanna overdose

My friend had left them so I decided why not? He told me he didn't want them and I figured this would be the best time to use them.

I remembered why she left, it wasn't long ago.

~ flashback ~

"Jason I'm pregnant!!!" Y/N she was so excited.

"No your not." I countered, she sat there and stared at me.

" yes I went to the store and got a test, I-i saw to pink lines baby we're having a baby."

"Y/N I know your not hard headed I said your not having that baby!" I yelled and slammed the gun on the table.

Jumping she held her stomach, " I-I refuse to let you make this decision!"

"Y/N I don't care who you think you are, but that... Is not going in my house." I said pointing at her stomach."

We argued more than she left.

~ flashback end ~

I let the tears fall and I looked down searching for a vain, once I found it I sighed at the pain when the needle pierced my skin.

As my eyes got cloudy with drugs I heard the door open and a figure came and held my face.

"Jason?" That voice

"Jason." I felt her shake me, those hands. 

"Jason?! Baby? " I heard as she sat me up and stick her slender fingers down my throat.

I gagged eventually throwing up, it wasn't going to work it's in my vains. She held my body and dragged me to the car.

I blinked

I blinked

Until my eyes opened to a shiny and clean room I saw her in the corner bawling her eyes out.

I reached out and held he hand, looking up at me she cried and cried holding me close.

"Oh Jason I love you..."

"I love you too princess I'm sorry I'm so very sorry."

She shook her head and held my hand "baby don't I shouldn't have pressured you into having my baby."

I smiled and kissed her cheek, "I already love our baby "