@Qualityofstar

I slipped on my boot heels and straighten out my top, today I had to go and take some photos and I didn't wanna be bored so I took Justin.

"Justin we have to go! " I called out to my boyfriend.

"I'm right, damn." He mumbled, I chucked.

"Come on boo." I said and pulled him out the door.

Once we got to the studio I walked straight into my dressing room and got into my first outfit

I walked back in set and smirked at Justin as he stared at me up and I down on the set steps. I smirked slightly and looked into the camera seeing it flash slightly.

More photos of me in this outfit took place, until of course I had to change. I walked into my dressing room and heard the door slam shut.

"Justin!" I said as I jumped up, "you scared the crap out of me."

He didn't say anything but grab my thighs and pick me up while sitting me on the dresser.

"That outfit is for me and me only, Ashanti do you understand me?" He growled, I nodded and he licked his lips while yanking my shorts off.

"Justin what has gotten, oh my god!" I said as I arched my back, I felt Justin's tounge flick against my clit. He held my thighs open and I brought my hands down to his hair.

"R-right there!" I moaned as Justin started sucking my clit, he brought my leg up to his shoulder and slid a finger into me softly.

"You wanna tease me with that outfit Imma tease you right now." He whispered in my ear.

I bit my lip and pulled his shirt over his head and kissed his lips, I unbuckled his pants and I started to kiss his neck

"Are you sure you wanna tease me Justin?" I asked as I sucked on his soft spot.

"Ashanti, baby girl we have five minutes no more playing." He groaned in my ear.

He spread my legs open and teased my entrance as he kissed me. I got fed up with his teasing so I gripped his but causing him to get the memo and slam into me.

"Justin! Oh my god! "I moaned as he kept going with his hard and far pace.

"Ashanti you okay?" I heard my manager call through the door.

But Justin didn't stop, he kept going biting his lip hard to hide his moans.

"Y-yea!" I said and gasped silently as he hit my G-spot.

"You want me to come in?" She asked, Justin smirked and kissed my neck thrusting harder and faster while punching my nipples.

"No! I-I'm okay." I said holding in my moans, she said okay and walked away.

"Good girl." Justin said. As he kissed my lips. M

"Justin in so close!" I moaned as he trusted and rubbed my clit.

"That's right baby let it go." He groaned, he hit my G-spot once more and I came.

"J-Justin!" I said as I came, he trusted a few more times and came as well.

"God I love you Ashanti." He groaned, I giggles and kissed him back.

"I love you too Justin."

"Ashanti you coming?"

"She already did bro! " Justin yelled back.

-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-@@-@-@--"-"-"-"

HOPE YOU LIKE IT qualityofstar
Please comment and request more guys ! I love them