Cheater pt2 (requested)

( yes there is a part three lol requested by Xobieber_   )

Justin's p.o.v

I wanted to yell and scream! She made me send a nude... But than it hit me.

I deserved it.

Losing a strong woman, because you got greedy is disgusting.

And I Justin Drew Bieber is disgusted with himself, this isn't a first.

I remember our first argument, the first time she forgave me. It was an argument because I was hanging around with models and she didn't like it.

Now I can see why

The number you have called is not available, at the time please record your message after the beep.

I sighed and tried again and again and again, but the same result kept coming through.

- 4 months later -

I groaned and got up to the sound of my phone, it was my mom but u didn't really wanna answer.

So u got up and decided to go to ur store instead. But there was a knock on the door.

"Coming!"

I opened the door and saw her. She was standing at my door

"Y/N" I breathed

"Hi Justin. " she smiled softly, and I just stared.

"May I come inside?" She Giggled, oh that giggle.

"Uh yea, yea." I chuckled, she smiled and stepped inside.

"Uh you want some-" but we spoke at the same time.

"What ya say?" I asked, she gulped uh.

"I can't to return our, well I'm promise ring." She said and faded out, I sat there.

"But I uh-"

"I know after I ended us I didn't want to lead you on so I wanted to give this back." She said and handed me the silver ring.

"Get out." I said looking at it, she went to say something. I shook my head.

"Look you came here all happy and smiling and thought maybe just maybe she'll here me out. But by the way you dropped the bomb so easily there's nothing you wanna hear.  " I opened the door and she just stared at me.

"And tell whoever he is I said "hello" "

"Justin..."

"Goodbye Y/N." 

She walked and I slammed the door, the silver ring shining on the counter

-"-@-@-@-"-"/"-"-"2""2"2"/"/"/

YES THERE IS A PART THREE AND I HAD TO SAY IT AGAIN. LOL