Being neighborly ( dirty )

Your p.o.v

"No, my f-fingers don't work anymore."

I heard my best friends laugh echo through the phone. "You use them that much?! Jesus."

I sighed, "well me and Aubrey broke up! He wasn't as satisfying me so I had to do something! Plus I dunno what to do. "

"What about your hot neighbor?" She suggested, I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not gonna harass my neighbor! And besides I think he's seeing someone." I breathed, I was honestly contemplating I mean.

He's hot as summer itself

"I mean I'm not saying drop he bomb like yo I'm horny and help me, but just ty to get that sausage."

As I was about yo answer I saw Justin walking across the street down to my block.

"I gotta go! He's coming. "

"Bye get that sausage!!" She yelled and hung up, I jumped a bit as I heard the doorbell and sighed as I opened the door.

"Hey Justin! What's up."

"Hi Y/N I was wondering if you have anymore white paint? I need to finish the living room."

I nodded, "yea come in, I just have to find it."

He smiled and stepped in closing my door and locking it, I told him he could get comfortable and I walked upstairs.

Looking around the guest room I came up with nothing, looking at the other rooms I found nothing, so I looked in my broom closet and bent down seeing the paint can in the floor.

"Find it yet?" I heard a deep husky voice say, than body heat was immdiently felt on my butt as well as hands on my hips.

"J-Justin this isn't right." I said as I turned around, smirking he gripped my  arms and pinned me against the wall.

"I could see by the tension in your legs... That my pretty princess hasn't gotten off in a while. Now am I right?"

I gulped and laid my hands on his Chet attempting to push away, "Justin w-we can't."

"Yes we can and we will." He growled smacking his lips on mines.

He gripped my hips and lifted me up, walking to my bedroom as he kissed down my neck.

"Justin." I whimpered, he smirked and pinned me down.

"It's daddy now." I gasped at his choice of words and laid back. He leaned down and kissed my neck as he unbuttoned my flannel when I was open to him his eyes flicked to my chest .

"This bra clips in the front?"

"Yes daddy." I nodded, I heard him mutter 'gods gift to men."

I giggled and he kissed down my body and unbuttoned my shorts, he sucked in a breath as he saw my black lace panties.

"Jesus Christ." He whimpered himself and licks the center of my panties.

"Oh.. Please." I whimpered and pulled his head closer to my heating core.

"What do you want baby? Talk to daddy." He whispered as he rubbed my inner thighs, panting I reached down for him.

"Justin.. Please with want it I want your tongue."

He smirked and yanked m panties off and finally smacked his tounge on my clit and sucked on it softly.

I moaned loudly and gripped his hair, rolling and pushing my hips into his mouth, I looked down at him and smirked as he slammed his tongue  in and moved his mouth at a faster pace.

I whimpered as my high was inching closer, I gripped my sheets and arched my back.

"I-I'm close daddy! " I yelled, and as soon as he flicked his tongue I came, but he didn't stop he kept going.

"Daddy! I-I can't take it anymore... S-stop. " I whimpered as I pushed his head away.

He leaned back and yanked his shirt and his pants off, as I kept my eyes on his naked glory.

"Oh god."

"Let's get down to buisness baby my tounge isn't all I can do." He said and rammed into me, I gripped his back running my fingers down it.

"Who's doing this to you? Huh?! " he growled as he slammed harder and faster into me.

"You!" I squealed and moaned, "y-you "

"That's right." He said as he slammed into my G spot, I moaned loudly and my eyes clouded with bliss.

"Daddy! Oh my god I-I'm close." I yelled, he started groaning as I clenched around him.

"Oh god, you're so right Y/N oh god. Your daddy's princess." He growled in my ear, even though I was in euphoria m heart fluttered.

"Almost there baby!" He groaned as me and him held hands.

"1." He groaned

"2" he moaned

"3." I helped and we became undone together.

I lay in bed whimpering as I saw him out in his pants and grab the paint.

"You will be at my house tonight at nine. And baby girl better not be late."

And with that he walked out