Teacher (Sexual/ May be story)

YN sat in the back of the class, her eyes closed, head on the desk and work all scrunched up before her

YN sat in the back of the class, her eyes closed, head on the desk and work all scrunched up before her.  In Science class she couldn't help but sleep, not even but she was in the need of some shut eye, and some good dicking.

She hasn't bee able to sleep with her parents divorce on its way and her boyfriend sleeping with his neighbor, life just wasn't for her.

Her science teacher was understanding but however today he started to question her actions, "YN...YN!" he snapped. Her head shot up looking around to an empty class room.

"What happened?"

"Class ended and you're taking up my planning time"

"Sorry... I should get to math huh?"

He nodded and in response she shrugged, "Well thanks Mr. Bieber."

As she got up her hand brushed the base of his crotch, she jumped back slightly as he looked down in embarassment. "Sorry I should've gave you space."

Feeling bold and in control (Something she didn't recognize) "Its fine, I didn't mind"

"What?"

She walked towards him, setting her bag back down, and her words coming out slower and more sultry, "I Just think we can bond you know... like together."

"Where is this coming from."  Mr. Bieber breathed while walking backwards.

"Justin right? I just have been so very sensitive and horny since D left, and my parents haven't been giving me attention or anything so im feeling very very..." She cornered him at his desk, "Bold."

He gulped, his boner growing and building as she made more movements, "Yn I don't think this, is the right t-time." He mumbled as YN start to rock her hips against his.

He groaned softly, his hands automatically going to her hips, "I haven't gotten daddies attention in a while Justin " She glanced at him, "Will you be my daddy?"

"I will be your fucking daddy." He said siting the side, Justin sat in his chair and pulled his member out through the zipper, "Suck."

YN Got on her knees her lips wrapping around his hard head and her hands going straight to his balls, as she starts to rub his balls she started sucking, her free hand on the base twisting and rising with every suck.

Justin groaned his hand pushing her head down further and a string of curses falling out as he sasw she had no gag reflex.

"Fucking shit baby girl.... That's right suck that cock."

Suddenly the door swung open and YN Pulled back, and without hesitation justin shoved her under the desk and he pretended to keep on grading, "hi Ms. Maccabee."

"Hey Justin here are the papers and please take your time." As Justin was going to respond YN Started sucking once more causing him to hesitate.

"o-oh uh... sure. Sorry I uh... I will get to these"

Ignoring his little moment Ms.Macabee left him to work and shut the door.  Justin ran up and locked the  door closing the blinds

YN giggled and in a matter of seconds Justin pulled her back up and bent her over his desk, "Bold huh?"

Giggling YN nodded, "Of course daddy."

Justin yanked her Jeans and panties down, he got on his knees and started to suck lick her cunt from the back, her hands clenching and gripping the desk.

"Fuck me please... Fuck me Justin" she begged, he smirked and stood up. He gripped her hips and slid in YN slowly, hearing her gasps made his bound harder

"Justin fuck!"

He kept going, his desk was rattling and shaking, about to snap. They kept going, Justin gripped YN's hair and pulled her back.

"One of the tightest cunts I've ever had." he whispered in her ear, and pushed her back.

YN giggled and smirked, "Mmm daddy."

Justin stepped back  and YN pushed him in his chair, and straddled his hips.  Sliding herself on YN started to bounce and rock her hips. Her mouth opened, "Oh fuck! "

Justin groaned, and she leaned forward, "I-im gonna cum"

Justin nodded and laid her flat on the desk, thrusting deeper inside of her. "Fuck fuck!"

Withing seconds YN came, her whole body shaking.  "S-shit"

Justin was close after pulling out and cumming on her stomach.

"This may be unethical... but my address Is 1212 Road street. I would like you there."

"Okay daddy." YN smiled/