@sashadailey

smiles slightly at Justin's message and agreed to run away with him

smiles slightly at Justin's message and agreed to run away with him. I hated my life right now and my dad hates him.

But I refuse to leave Justin.

So for a few straight days all we did was plan, I said there and packed some bags, and made sure my dad didn't find out.

Tonight was the night! I through on a sweatshirt and some skinny jeans, and a silver chain that had J on it. I climbed down from my window and held my duffle bag.

And there he was, my boyfriend leaning on his car in all his glory

I ran up to him and kissed him, but he didn't kiss back. Not one peck, not a thing.

"Baby? You okay? I already left a note for my dad so we gotta go." I said, trying to get in his car but he stopped me.

"I can't go anymore." He said, I looked at him confused.

"Justin? This was your idea!"

"Where would we go Sasha? Huh? "

"You said we could go to the place of our dreams New York, we already got out acceptance letters to juliard! So let's go!"

"No! I got accepted to Berkley this morning, I'm gonna go there instead."

I sat there and started to cry, "this is good for us baby." He said.

"Good for us?! No only good for you! I hate it here! My family hates my goals! And im leaving my ex boyfriend." I said, he looked confused.

"Who? "

"You!" I said, and walked down the street.

That was a month ago, I haven't spoken to him since but I have spoken to my dad and things have gotten better between us.

"Yea can I get a hot chocolate please? Extra whip cream." I ordered at the local shop.

"I'll pay for hers." I heard a deep voice say, I know that voice anywhere but why here? Out of all places.

"How are you love?" I heard Justin say, I rolled my eyes and grabbed my hot cocoa and sat at a table waiting for my friend.

"Sasha baby girl? Why are you ignoring me?"

I scoffed and turned to him, "why you here? All of a sudden you wanna go to juliard?" I said, he sighed and licked his oh so pink lips.

"I missed you, and I wanted to see you." He said looking at me, I scoffed and drank my hot cocoa.

"I need you Sasha, my queen, my princess. I've been a douchebag I get it! I shouldn't have done that to you and I deserve everything your giving to me! But please oh please can I just treat you right this time?"

I sighed an looked in his hazel eyes, "last chance Justin! Mess this up and don't even bother coming back."

He nodded happily and kissed my lips, "thank you sweet cheeks."

1@-@-@-@-@1@1@1@1@1@1@1

Sashadailey

I HOPE YOU LIKED IT MORE REUQEST COMING SOON