ㅇ Motherly Love ㅇ

Author's Note
I hope you have liked the first 9 chapters I promise it's just going to get exciting from here. Happy reading ^.^

Picture of Kaitlin's new room

Chapter 10

Kaitlin has finally seen her new room and loves it.
----------------------

"I was always jealous of my friends with feminine outfits." I said to Mrs. Louis. "It feels like my dream came true." I said while touching the silky pillowcases.

"It has always been my dream to go shopping, watch movies, and change clothes with my daughter." Said Mrs Louis very gracefully. While we were in our moment we heard bags hit the wooden floor, we both turned our bodies to see who it was and behold there was Nick with my bags at his feet.

"This room used to be Luke's." He said while leaning on the wall. "Thanks to you his desk is in my room now." Said Nick to me. "He's complaining about sharing a room." I saw Nick's mom pout and she said.

"We were having fun." We both were still staring at Nick. "Nick don't ruin it." Said his mother. 'That's why he was like that' I thought to myself. I started to remember the attitude Luke had towards me, now it all made sense.

"Don't worry Kaitlin, just make yourself at home." Said mrs. Louis trying to make me feel better.

"Okay." I said nodding my head.

"Then, Nick, help her unpack." Said Mrs Louis leaving the room. "I'm going to prepare dinner, tonight we are having spaghetti, you like that right Kaitlin?" She asked at the doorway.

"I do." I said she smiled and left.

"Well." I said while the room was crawling with an awkward silence this was because we just stood there.

"So," said Nick while he picked up my bags to set on my bed. "What should I do to help you." He said.

I quickly went to grab my bag from his hands but it simply fell to the floor everything was spread on the floor. I quickly bent down to pick everything up, Nick stared at the stuff but something caught his attention it was a envelope that had his name written on it. But he was startled when I placed it in my bag.

"Ah, I'm not allowed to help you, right?" He said while placing the other bag down. "I don't care whether you exist or not, don't interrupt my life." He said while he left the room. I just sighed and thought.

'The chance of a man to get hit by a shooting star is 1 to 500 billion, the chance of a high school girl to live with the guy that rejected her would be like 1 to 1 trillion. Is this the beginning of something special? Or...'

The next morning

I sat in front of my mirror trying to decide which hair accessory I should wear with my french braids. I picked up the headband but rejected it I ended up with two blue ribbons.

I slowly made my way to the dinning room, once I sat down I saw that Luke was placed in front of me, my father was to the left of me and Nick was In front of my father. Mr and Mrs Louis sat at each edges of the table. Mrs Louis brought back bread from the toaster and said.

"Is it okay for you to have bread for breakfast, you don't prefer cereal?" She asked me.

"This is great, the bread is fresh, thank you." I responded she smiled and sat down. I stared at Nick he was reading the newspaper, his face was only visible when he picked up his cup of coffee to drink. I also picked up my cup, unconsciously I forgot that the liquid would be hot, so I was burning my tongue.

"Hot!" I yelled, Mrs Louis shot out of her seat and gave me a glass of water when I was done pouring it down my throat

Nick got up from his seat and said.

"I'm done."

"Already?" His mom asked, she quickly nudged my shoulder and said. "Why don't you leave with Nick. Same school!" She said I nodded, grabbed my backpack and followed Nick out the door.

Author's Note
I met my limit of 799 words or less at 738. Happy Reading.