Boyfriend

Author's Note
I'll update twice a week. Tuesdays and Saturdays, because school is coming up.

Dedication Ms_Qutie

"I'm fine, even if I can't spend my night with Nick, I have friends." ~ Kaitlin Jackson

#108 in Teen Fiction

Chapter 61
----------------------

When Luke successfully had his surgery and was discharged from the hospital, it was already the end of the year. For those people who have lovers, the best Christmas season that they longed for, arrived.

~However for those who don't have anyone. . .

Well I was sitting inside the Cafe that Nick works in, I guess you can say I was watching from afar. He was going to walk away, but my mouth controlled me.

"Hey, hey, you guy over there!" I screamed, he stopped walking and turned around. "Can you please refill my glass of water!" I said, he started walking to me. He took my glass filled it, but he also spoke.

"How many hours are you going to stay here for just coffee and water?" My smile was hurting my cheeks. He started to leave.

"Hey, hey." I said getting his attention. He turned around. "What are you going to do on Christmas Eve day?" I asked smiling. "Perhaps coming back home?" I asked.

"Work." He said.

"Huh?" I said, he just left. I leaned back into my chair. The princess herself came up to me.

"He's working at a café, there's no way he can take a break on Christmas Eve." Elizabeth said.

"By any chance... Are you working with him?"

"Right. I'll work hard with Nick. On Christmas Eve, the reservations are filling up quick." She said smiling.

"Then... I'll make a reservation too." I said.

"At our cafe on Christmas Eve, you can only have a set coursed dinner," she said placing a flier in front of me.

"Huh?" I asked looking at the prices.

"On top of which, it's a dinner for two," she added.

"What?! It's $200!" She left, I sighed. "It's off my limit." I said.

***

"I'm fine, even if I can't spend my night with Nick, I have friends." I said, walking to the cafeteria. As if on cue...

"Kaitlin!" I turned around.

"Jade, Sasha. " they ran up to me. "Hey, about this Christmas..." But Sasha started talking.

"Hey, I have someone to introduce to you." She said.

"Someone to introduce?" I repeated.

"Hah! He came, look!" Jade said catching my attention. They both started running ahead of me.

"What's going on?" I asked myself.