Sleep pt. 2

Authors note
Sorry for the 2 Day situation Happy Reading ^.^

Dedication @brijaye

"No I'm Not depressed." ~ Kaitlin Jackson

Chapter 60
----------------------

He walked over to the light switch.

"I'm going to turn the lights off," he said.

"Y-yes." I went and crawled onto the bed. After he turned the lights off, I could still see, he walked over to the "bed" he made on the floor. Before I knew it we both were laying down, but I couldn't sleep. There was silence in the room.

"Hey..." I said.

"What is it?" He said. I sat up.

"Won't you keep a small light on?" I asked.

"I can't sleep if it's not completely dark."

"But I won't be able to go to the bathroom like this." I said, bitting my lip, I'm such a sucker I know.

"Geez." He sighed and stood up, he walked over to the stand next to me and plugged in a light. "Is that alright?" He asked.

"Yes. I'm sorry, thank you," I said as he sat down in the floor and laid down to sleep. Again there was silence, and I still couldn't sleep. I was tossing and turning on the bed. All that you could here was the clock ticking. I turned for the last time.

"Hey," I said looking down at Nick.

"What is it this time?" He said.

"Aren't you cold, Nick?" I said sitting up.

"Of course I'm cold," he said.

"Uh, I will sleep on the floor, after all this is your place." I said quickly taking the blankets off of me.

"Please just go to sleep," he said annoyed.

"But I feel bad....it's cold," I looked at him.

"Alright then!" He said sitting up he turned to look at me. "I'll sleep on the bed too."

"Huh?" I had to comprehend what he said. He left his blankets on the floor, and walked towards the bed.

"It's alright, I'll sleep in the floor." I said trying to get off.

"It's fine, you'll be quiet if we're like this," he said slipping into the bed. "Good night." I was still sitting up. I slept laid back down his back was to me. I was in a fetus position so my front was facing his back. I started at him. What am I expecting? When Luke isn't feeling well...... I shouldn't be doing that.

"Good night." I said turning my body so I faved the ceiling. But... We're on a bed, and he's not trying to do anything with me. Does that mean I'm not attractive as a woman? I turned again so my back was facing his back. There was silence.

"Are you depressed?" He asked, I looked at him. "I know you are depressed because I'm not trying to do anything as a man." I coughed, I swear if I was thinking out loud again. I turned for the last time to face his back again.