ㅇ Graduation Party pt. 1 ㅇ

Author's Note
Best chapter ever. Happy Reading ^.^

Just a video ;)

Chapter 40
----------------------
In Keith's POV

I was holding a platter full of mini sandwiches. I walked over to the main food table. I placed the platter in the middle of the table examining the surroundings as if I was judging a painting.

"Your cooking skills are unique, in this world." Said my friend Cade as he placed, some side dishes next to the platter. My friend Jack was behind him holding even more side dishes.

"Without a doubt you will surly capture Kaitlin's heart today." He said.

"Of course, with the effort I'm putting in, it's bound to happen, alright looks good" I said to them. As I looked at the table.

"Hey why is this thing here, what do we do with it." Said Cade signaling to the big sheet splitting the venue in two. I rolled my eyes just from the thought of its presence.

"Ah right, everywhere I planned to have the party was full, so this was my last resort. It seems like another graduation class party will happen on the other side." I said playing with the sheet.

"Ah, makes sense, because it's graduation season, everyone was probably desperate for a venue." I nodded in agreement.

"But it's for sure that this half, is the largest." I said signaling to the table and the stage.

"Right, but the biggest weapon is this." Said Jack pointing  to the stage."On this stage your true self is exposed, either with Beyoncé vocals or one direction dance moves." He added

"Indeed, my dear brother." I said placing my arm on his shoulder.

"Hey what are you guys talking about?" Cade asked confused.

"Don't you remember what we've talked about?" He was still confused. "Our brother and Kaitlin's...." Jack said hinting him.

"Ah, kiss." Cade said.

"Don't say it, it's embarrassing." I said looking at him.

"No matter how the seasons change, the heart of a girl can be won in the same way." Jack said while I went onto the stage.

"I will dedicate the best love song to Kaitlin, then Kaitlin will fall for me instantly." I said into the microphone. In front of me I could see Kaitlin sitting down watching me on stage.

"Keith!" She said, "sorry for the past, without noticing you, I liked such a despicable guy. I am an idiot." She said I could see tears in her eyes. I got off the stage and started walking to her.

"Don't cry." I said, I placed my hands on her cheeks. I was starting to lean in I saw her close her eyes.

"What's going on?" I heard Cade say.

"A song?" Jack asked.

***

"Keith! Sorry for keeping you waiting." Kaitlin said, I looked at her. She was wearing the most beautiful dress I've seen In my life. It was modest, something you don't see in our generation.

In Kaitlin's POV

Jade, Sasha and I were running into a building. Which was 4 stories tall. Keith told us we were on the second floor. Once we found the door.

"Keith! I'm sorry for keeping you waiting." I yelled, he looked up at me and my friends.

"Huh?" I heard him say. Jack and Cade came up to us. Behind Sasha, Jade and I, were the rest of our classmates.

"Wow, the food looks so good," I said running to the table. My friends were drooling at the sight in front of us.

"Ah! Thanks, can we start eating?" Sasha asked jumping up and down hysterically.

"Yes, go ahead I prepared the best for tonight," he said before we knew it. There were plates getting handed out all over the place and the room was filled to the brim with about 30 people.

"Ooh! Keith's food is the best." I said moaning with my mouth full.

"Yes it is, ah Kaitlin you have barbecue on your face." Keith said. He placed his hand on my cheek brushing it. I looked to my left to see Nick standing at the door. I swallowed my food.

"Nick." I said out loud.

"Huh?" He asked turning around. Nick was staring right at me and Keith.

"Is that Class F, why are they here?" Asked a guy who was in Class A, before we knew it, all of them started to head round the black sheet in the middle.

"Are you the ones using that side of the room?!" Keith. Asked yelling.

*Later on*

There was a sign on the stage it read,

Goodbye class f See you again.

Keith went on top on the stage and started to clear his throat.

"Hello everyone, we would like to start Mid wood High school, senior year, teacher appreciation party" everyone started cheering and whistling. There are many drinks and I did my absolute best to cook a lot of delicious food, so please enjoy chatting." He said, and again cheering happening all over the place, but. Soon it died down when we saw properly dressed waiters walk in, but they were heading to the other side where Class A was, everyone's eyes followed the waiters. We looked at their table and it was filled with fancy looking food.

"What kind of food is it?" Sasha asked

"Isn't it Italian?" A girl said behind us.

"What? Wait what?" Keith said getting off the stage to see why we where huddling around the sheet.

"Even in a situation like this there is a grand difference between class A and Class F." Jade said looking under the sheet. I was frustrated that it was still happening. I went back to the table, and said.

"Wow this artesian salad is so good." I'm sure it was loud enough for Class A to hear. "Ooh! The sandwiches are tasty too!" I said bitting into one. "right everyone?" I said, most of them caught on, as to what I was doing. They all said

"Yeah."

"I will eat this grilled chicken," a guy said so awkwardly.

"Keith you are the best." I yelled. I turned around to see all of Class A looking at us.

Authors Note
I hope you liked part 1, part 2 and 3 are even better. Happy Reading ^.^