Job

Authors Note
Late update sorry, I finally finished the book for school!! Happy Reading ^.^

Dedication : @juliatranjj1

"Is that a compliment?" ~ Kaitlin Jackson

Chapter 64
----------------------

The relationship between Nick and I hasn't changed at all, but the season has changed. Now it's spring time again and a new school year is starting again. We were all able to advance to the second year of college, aka, sophomore year. Kings borough University is welcoming new students, including new tennis club members.

"I'm Sam, the 54th tennis club leader presenting the new students, I would like to have a word from you. Go ahead." Sam said, Alyssa, Elizabeth's younger sister took a step forward.

"I'm a KingsBorough University student majoring in law, my name is Alyssa Welting. I am the champion of last year's national tournament for woman. My goal in college is exactly the same, to win the tournament, and. . ." She took even more steps forward. "To win Nick's heart. Pleased to meet you." She turned around and continued to walk back. I turned to look at Elizabeth.

"What exactly are you teaching your sister?" I said.

"That's what I want to ask!" She said

*** 

" We're finally second year students, honestly it weird to be called "Senior," Jade said.

"I know. I still feel like a new student." I looked at Sasha. "What are you reading that's so interesting?" I asked.

"Oh, this? Well, starting tomorrow, I'll be working part-time at this magazine's editorial office!" She said,

"What?!" I said,

"Well, we should all start thinking about jobs for after we graduate, right? I've always wanted to work in an editorial office, for a woman's magazine. I've approached them so many times, and finally they accepted me." She added.

"That's amazing Sasha." I said smiling.

"In the beginning, I'm going to serve coffee and do chores, but I feel like at the starting line. I'll try my best." She said, Jade and I smiled at her.

"Kaitlin, what are you doing for your future prospects? Do you think you'll marry into the Louis family when you graduate?!" Jade  said teasing me.

"No way! Wait, but I've never thought about a job." I said.

"You better find start and find something now." Sasha added.

"She's right, you are too relaxed. Next year we are all going to start looking for a job. We need to start researching and looking into some. I want to work for a recording company or in music production." She said.

"Really?! Is that because of Elijah?!" Sasha said excitedly.

"In the beginning I just wanted to support him, but I gained interest in the indie music scene. I want to get a job where I can discover new bands and make them famous internationally." She said.

"What is my dream for the future?" I asked. I could just imagine, white and red everywhere, those would be my wedding colors. Here I go again experiencing déjà vu. I didn't realize that everyone  was already moving towards their dream.

***

"We want to have a party to celebrate you and Nick advancing to the next year of college." Mrs. Louis said. WE were washing the dishes together, I looked at her, my drop almost touching the floor.