Date Pt. 2

Author's Note
Ahh, part 2 HAPPY READING ^.^

"You're right this outfit is embarrassing." ~ Kaitlin Jackson.

Chapter 54
---------------------
"Go home safely!" I heard Sam yell behind me. Before I could make it far, I bumped into brick wall, who would place a wall in the middle of nowhere?

"Ahh, SHIT!!" It yelled, I looked up, and met my gaze a guy, yelling profanities. He was soaked with coffee. His shirt was stained, and he looked pissed.

"I'm so sorry!" I said placing my hand on my mouth. I could feel the fear crawling against my throat, imaging the worst thing that can happen right now.

"WHAT?! ARE YOU GOING TO PAY FOR IT??!!" He yelled, he threw the rest of the hot liquid on me. I yelled. I couldn't feel my skin, I'm sure the shock had masked the feeling of the hot sensation on my skin urging to burn me. My clothes stuck to me, causing me to shudder. I hate the feeling of wet clothing.

"Sorry!" I managed a half whisper.

"Ah, Sorry. Your shirt's going to need cleaning right?" Sam said, coming up to us. My skin was numb, it wasn't painful, but I was shocked.

"YOU THINK THATS ENOUGH??!!" The man yelled. "THIS SHIRT IS EXPENSIVE, $1000." He yelled, he threw the cup on the floor. I paid little attention to my condition right now.

"$1000?!" Sam and I yelled.

"Sam what are we going to do, we have to do something." I said holding onto his arm. Hoping he comes up with a solution.

"Here are $200." Sam said giving him money. The man ignored him and looked at me, he smirked.

"Miss, you have a cute face. Instead of paying, why don't you and I head down to my office to talk about stuff." The man said completely changing his mood. My eyes were huge at the moment. "Alright? Let's go." He said grabbing my wrist and pulling me. His eyes had turned a dark shade of black, if that's even possible. I could taste the bile slowly making its way up.

"No, please let me go!" I said, tugging his arm. I had finally removed the thought of getting harmed or far worse, raped. This is my punishment, my punishment for disturbing other people's date, I should have just let them be. The noise was gone, all that my senses allowed for me to do is see, I was yelling as the man kept pulling me onto the sidewalk.

"$15 should be more than enough." Said a voice that I recognized, my 5 senses came back, when I heard a male yell at the man. He let go of me and walked towards the voice, I turned around and saw Nick.

"What did you say?" The guy said to Nick.

"The cleaning of a cheap shirt, $15 should be generous enough." He said.

"YOU FUCKING BASTARD." The man yelled, swinging his arm at Nick, instead of hitting him back, Nick simply moved dogging every single one of his punches. Nick went up to a woman,

"Sorry," he said to her taking the tennis racket she had in her bag. "Sam! I'll leave the rest up to you, you have been hiding from us the whole day." He said tossing Sam the racket. Wait he knew?! I was so confused at this moment. Sam's expression changed when he steadied his grip on the racket. "Now, show off your good features and take back Elizabeth please." Nick said walking towards us. Sam looked pissed, but not at Nick.

"Nick!" I said as he grabbed my hand.

"Sorry Elizabeth, that's it for today." Nick said pulling me with him. He started to run, I ran behind him.

"WAIT!" The man said.

"Wait is what I should say!" Sam yelled. He hit the man multiple times, it looked harmful, for a couple of seconds I felt bad for the guy. I'm grinning with Nick, he took me with him. Not Elizabeth, me! I'm not dreaming right? I know the answer to that when I landed on the floor, now I was in pain, my burned skin and the fall. Nick stopped and picked me up, he held my hand again and started running. It would be alright if time stopped right now.