ㅇ Food ㅇ

Author's Note
Kaitlin's feelings are not changing, but you never know. I can always make her hate Nick. Happy Reading. ^.^

Chapter 29

Nick is cooking
----------------------
In Kaitlin's POV
I was currently sitting at the dinner table with the cook book in my hands. I compared the books picture to Nick's Master piece. Trying to figure out how the hell he copied and pasted the picture onto a plate in front of me.

"Awesome." I said out loud looking at the food, Nick was already eating while I was staring at the food. "It looks exactly like the picture." I said.

"Just eat." Nick said catching my attention, he was in fact half way finished with his meal I placed the book down and picked up my fork and knife. Once the meat made it's way into my mouth, I swear I moaned very loud. Cringing at the sound vibrating through my throat. Of course I felt bad that I messed dinner up, and that he ended up cooking for me, but I cant say I regret anything.

"I'm sorry that it ended up of you, having to cook." I said looking at Nick, he looked up and said.

"Well, then I want you to give me a sweet desert... please." He said smirking. He then stood up from his chair, not breaking eye contact for a split second. I was confused,  but he was towering over me right now, and his face grew closer I got to really take in his features. His high cheekbones that enhanced his eye color ever so slightly, his symmetrically aligned features that made me fall for him even more. That's when it hit me, we were going to share our first kiss I closed my eyes. I imagined how his full lips would feel on mine, I'm a junior and I still haven't had my first kiss, his lips today looked like he was biting them a lot. I just want this moment to start and never end. I want to endure the taste that is Nick Louis, that can probably sent rockets shooting through my veins.

"Hey!" I heard his voice, I opened my eyes. Nick was standing up while giving me an annoyed facial expression. "Can you at least wash the dishes, while you're at it. Leave the kitchen as it was, before you messed it up."

"Oh, okay." I said, as a heat wave washed over me. Staining my cheeks cherry red as I realized that everything that happened just now was my own imagination, I felt sick. "Wait Nick are you going to do your homework?" I asked before he left the living room. I wanted to at least be in my room with him all night studying. "Would you like to do it with me?" I asked him.

"Homework?" He asked, I nodded. "I already finished it on the first day of summer vacation.." I looked back at him, as he leaned against the door frame.

"On the first day?" I restated, "That's amazing." I added.

"Don't say that you haven't done it yet." he asked me. I looked up and smiled. He rolled his eyes and he raised his eyebrows.

"Not yet, how could I finish it that fast?" I said.

"For you, it'll take you a whole week without sleep to finish it." He said, making my smile disappear. He made his way up the stairs adding. "Anyway, wish you luck." And with that he left.

2 hours later

Okay it is now 10:00 pm, it took me so long to clean up the kitchen. I walked into my room and placed 4 subject books on my desk.

"Let's start." I said out loud. I opened up my English book and went to page number 72, I didn't get what we were suppose to do so I turned to page 50 so I could get a review, "I don't get it." I said out loud after not even five minutes of looking at the content.

"I think I should do the Spanish homework," I said grabbing the purple text book. The exact same situation happened, my brain doesn't help me when it comes to homework, I hate the fact that my whole life depends on my brain that doesn't even work like everyone else's. I might end up marrying Keith because he can inherit my father's restaurant or at least help my father run it. I'm pretty sure my father wants an apprentice instead of a regular employee. Or someone to continue his work when he retires.

Author's Note
Short Chapter but at least it didn't end with a cliff hanger. The next chapter won't have my usual intro.