ㅇ Charm ㅇ

Author's note
Nicks POV is so hard to write. Happy Reading ^.^

Chapter 34

----------------------

In Nick's POV

We got into the elevator, it was packed, of course it was, the city of New York has always been this way. Once Will got out of the elevator I followed him out too, but I was instantly pulled back. . . My bag was stuck inside the elevators door. I pulled at it, but it wouldn't budge. When I looked closer, the charm Kaitlin put on my bag was stuck it wasn't letting my bag move.

"What happened Louis?" I heard Will ask as I tugged on my bag.

"This thing. . ." I said frustrated. He moved towards me.

"The charm must have gotten stuck somewhere. Keep tugging." Will said, I was pulling and pulling but it wasn't working. " Hey, we don't have time for this." Will said trying to help me.

"Will you should just go," I said to him, the building where we have to take the test is right outside the metro station.

"But what about you." He said.

"I'll make it work." I added.

"Sorry, I'll go first then. I'll meet you at the testing building." And with that Will left. I was very tired of Kaitlin, I really didn't care about the charm at first but now its causing me too much trouble. A woman was trying to enter the elevator but obviously it wasn't going anywhere. I pressed the emergency contact button.

"Excuse me the elevator has stopped." I said, I continued to pull on the charm.

The Center Test. New York's SAT for College Applications

I was running to this building, I could see Will waiting, while looking at his wrist watch.

"Hey." I said, he immediately looked up.

"Good you made it, but you took a long time." I could see what he was talking about there was no one outside except for us.

"The station employee was really upset at me." I said placing my hands on my knees. "Lately stopping an elevator is getting popular as a prank, I was accused of being the prankster who did this multiple times." I said to Will.

"We'll talk later. lets go in." He said to me. Once we were inside we headed for the classroom which was on the third floor.

"Right what did you do with the lucky charm?" Will asked. I sighed and picked up my bag.

"Uh. That thing really lasts. Its more like an un-Lucky charm." He added.

"Right, I'll take it off." I said as ai I ripped it off, it voluntarily fell on the floor. I bent down to pick it up.

"NICK!!" I heard Will yell my name. When I looked up, I saw someone reading without looking. They bumped into me and I fell down the stairs.

"Someone fell!" I heard someone yell, "someone help!" A girl came up and said, "take them to the health room immediately!

In Will's POV

We were almost finished with the test and Nick was still not here. I looked at the empty desk in front of me with a neatly set test. I sighed and looked back at my own test. Before I could continue onto the next question the door swings open and in come Nick with crutches and a gauze pad on his cheek.

"I"m sorry I'm late." He said to the professor.

"Ive been waiting for you Ive heard what happened. Hurry up there are only 30 minutes for the test." He said to Nick.

"Right." Nick said and started to head over to the desk.

In Nick's POV

Once I sat down, I placed my bag onto the desk. I pulled out my pencil pouch. I took a pencil out but was surprised to see that all of my pencils were broken. Thats when I remembered our bags fell down with us.

"Uhh it happened at that time." I said looking down, and there was Will already handing me a pencil. He was my best friend for a reason. "Thank You." I said to him. I turned around and started.

After The Test

I placed my head down on the table. I added a sigh while I was at it. I'm exhausted, something uncommon for me as well as nervousness.

"Hey Nick, Im sorry to ask but how was it?" Will asked, I turned around and said.

"Im sure I answered Most of the questions." I put my hand in my bag to get a lunch bag out.

"Well you'll make it anyway." He added once I saw my lunch, I was surprised there was a sand which shaped as a heart, I looked at the inside. It obviously wasn't made by my mother.

"That girl." I said throwing the lunch bag on my desk.

"What happened? Oh did the girl make your lunch today?" He said to me I quickly placed the bag back into my backpack. "Its better to not eat that. You'll be in trouble if that makes your stomach upset." Will said to me while showing my the other half to his sandwich. "If you like?" He said handing it to me.

"Thank you. You saved me." I said receiving the food.

"Hey, it's none of my business but I think you should throw away the lucky charm." Will said to me.

"When I woke up in the health room, the charm was already gone." I bit into the sandwich.

"That's a relief the misfortune has passed."

Exiting the Test Building

"You've gone through a lot Nick." Will said as we walked down a hallway. "But to think you're a normal person who just went through some misfortunate accidents." I understood what he was saying, we turned a corner and a lady came up to us.

"Hey, you!" She said getting our attention, she had a lab coat on. "Today must have been hard for you." She said

"Thank you for taking care of me." I said gratefully.

"You didn't break a bone but make sure you rest your leg," she added.

"Yes, thank you very much." She started to walk away, but she didn't make it long before she turned around.

"Oh right, I think this is yours." She said, "the charm you left behind on the stair case, I put that in your pocket." She said turning around and leaving. I immediately started to touch the pockets on my pants, but there wasn't anything, then I check the Blazer's pockets and lord behold. The lucky charm Kaitlin gave to me.

Author's Note
I love it!! Happy Reading ^.^ Chapter of 1100 words.