ㅇ Studying pt. 2 ㅇ

Author's Note
Studying with Nick has its perks. Happy Reading ^.^

Chapter 17. Episode 2

Kaitlin has been studying with Nick in her room. With the door closed??
----------------------
In k's POV
He looked at me and added.

"You must never put it down, even if it's going to the bathroom." After he said this, it was quiet.

"Spartan!" I yelled and whispered. "Monster!" I half yelled, half whispered.

"You don't have time for such silly complaints." Nick said looking at the schedule. I was staring at him while he grabbed my math book. "Then, we'll go over the math formulas today." He said opening the book up.

"What? It's already passed midnight..." I stated trying to get out of it.

The next morning
In Narrator's POV
Kaitlin was currently in her home room class studying.

"M is 3." She said, not loosing focus. Jade and Sasha were just staring at her four desks over. "And parenthesis x," said Kaitlin. "Minus plus." She continued, her friends looked like they were hypnotized. Kaitlin's desk was the only one that looked liked an actual students desk it was covered with three books a pencil case and her sticky notes, which were all over the place. "Equals -5" she said.

As the days went by Kaitlin continued placing stickers on her schedule. She would study while eating and on her free time. Of course Nick noticed her studying he would simply watch as she looked at her flash cards. On their way to school Nick would be 2 meters in front of Kaitlin telling her words such as.

"With Love and Stress." Nick said.

"Con amor y estrés," said Kaitlin, she would translate English words into Spanish. Nick and Kaitlin would interact like this everyday until the testing day came up.

When Kaitlin finished her studying for the day at school. She got up and went to find a book in the library. She directly went to the P section and started looking for a book. The book she was looking for started with a title of course but Kaitlin only had the author. She found the author.

"Philip Chesterfield." She said opening the book up.

The day before the finals
In k's POV
It was night time at the Louis Residence, Nick and I were studying in my room. Nick handed a paper to me.

"I made a list of expected questions on the exam, so try to solve them." He said. I grabbed the paper and started.

"Oh... The answer really comes to my head." I said, I continued answering them.

"Do it fast you have other subjects." He said placing 6 more papers on my table." I smiled and hurried up with my current paper.

In Narrators POV
Kaitlin was finishing up with her last and final paper when she noticed Nick was sound asleep on her table, he had previously moved from the printer to her table watching as she studied. Once Kaitlin finally finished with the final paper she rested her head on the table as well. Later on Mrs. Louis knocked on the door and opened it to enter, she had brought more snacks for them to enjoy.

"I brought the night snack." She said but when she saw how Nick and Kaitlin were sleeping together with their faces inches away from each other she giggled. She left the room and came back with a camera. She quickly took the picture and left the room.

The next morning
In Nick's POV
I woke up with a sore neck, it didn't take me long to get comfortable with my surroundings. I was still in Kaitlin's room, I had a blanket over me. Kaitlin wasn't in the room and by the looks of it, it was probably 5 a.m. I saw that the papers I gave Kaitlin last night were all finished. I picked up the paper that was on top and studied it. I didn't have to look very much, because I knew she would have at least some correct. I made my way downstairs towards the living room and into the dinning room, the smell of coffee was strong. I saw Kaitlin with a coffee maker, but a hand coffee maker, meaning she had to pour the water over the grind beans. She noticed my presence and looked up, she smiled.

"Good morning." She said placing the water spring down. "I made coffee, would you like some?" She asked. I nodded and sat at the table while Kaitlin poured coffee into two mugs.

Author's Note
Finally a chapter in Nick's Point Of View. I hope you liked it. Happy Reading. ^.^