Is he the one?

Author's Note

Yes, I know this Chapter is late don't kill me.

"what? Bacon?" - Kaitlin Jackson

Chapter 76

---------------------

"Keith proposed to you?" Sasha exclaimed. I nodded, we walked over to our usual seat in physiology.

"So what did you say?" Jade asked.

"Nothing yet." I responded.

"What are you planning on saying?" Sasha asked.

" I like Keith so much, but I've been friends with him for so long."

"Well, that's right." Jade added.

"I think Keith is the better person for you compared to Nick. I mean that's the truth." Sasha said.

"Sasha..."

"Because Nick has been showing an unclear attitude towards you, even if he kissed you, yet he's getting engaged to another woman. As your friend, I can't forgive him for that." She added.

"Right? Keith has only been liking you since high school."

"You said it too, when you're with Keith you have so much fun. I understand that you admire Nick for having what you don't have, somehow I think a man like Keith is more likely to be capable to have a long relationship with and live happily forever." Sasha said.

"There's a saying, 'Woman are more happy being loved than loving," Jade added.

"Take this chance to think about Keith seriously."

My thoughts are free to go, but they always seem to come my direction,

what would Nick think if he finds out that Keith proposed to me?

Would Nick be surprised for a bit?

Or ...

Nicks POV

"I appreciate that you've decided to invest a great amount of money to our company." My father said.

"Stop talking so formal, we're soon-to-be family. Let's live for helping each other." Peter said.

"Thank you very much." I added.

"So what about setting a date for the wedding?" Peter asked.

"That's up to you," My father said, I hadn't realized what my father was saying.

"President, actually my father is planning to undergo surgery this year-" I added.

"Nick." My dad half whispered. "Since you said we're going to be family from now on, so I want to be honest with you." Sir Peter leaned forwards.

" Nick, you sure are something."

"I hoping to make the ceremony after the surgery, and i'd appreciate it if it's sometime next year." I said.

"I see, it's my precious Stacey's wedding ceremony. It must take that much time to prepare.Let's do the June Bride, thing. Then let's say next year around this time?" He asked so joyfully.

"Yes, sir."

"President it's now time for your next meeting." A man said spectating his watch.

"Alright then, " he stood up and started shaking hands with my father and I. "It's like a dream, I can become a relative to a man like you."