ㅇMoving out

Authors Note
Argh!! I'm in love with Nick, T_T Happy Reading ^.^

"Starting Today My Life Will Begin Without Nick." ~ Kaitlin Jackson

Chapter 47
----------------------
In Kaitlin's POV

"I disagree," Mrs. Louis said slamming her hands onto the table, "I don't want Kaitlin to leave." She said.

"I'm sorry, but I've already decided," My father said.

"Jason, you don't have to feel guilty. We want you guys to stay." Said Mr Louis. "I mean, you even pay us your living every month," he said.

"We understand your kindness, but we've stayed too long already. I'm doing this for Kaitlin, so she can give up on Nick." My father said. They were in the living room, I was snooping in on their conversation. Leaving isn't what I want, but I'm sure I need to leave. I need to press reset on my heart, the one that is on the brink of demolishing.

"No way, I will do my best to convince Nick, please," Mrs Louis said, begging my father.

"Mrs Louis, this is a matter between them." My dad said.

"But, I don't easily accept any girl, I really love Kaitlin's cheerfulness, her spirit, and also her quirkiness, she's so pure." Mrs Louis said tearing up. "I couldn't ask for anyone else, my son just needs time."

"Kaitlin will be very happy to hear you talk about her like that, I'm sorry," my dad said. I turned around to put my back against the wall sighing in despair, when I opened my eyes I spotted Luke running up the stairs. I followed him, but he opened his room door and immediately closed it. I placed my ear on the door.

"Nick, Kaitlin's moving out, yes!!" He said, I didn't hear Nick say anything. "She caused us a lot of trouble, now she won't spread her germs anymore, I'm so happy, stupid Kaitlin is leaving." I sighed, I guess they won't miss me, I entered my room and placed my luggage on the floor. I quickly poured all my clothes on my bed, I started to fold it. I then placed the clothes into my luggages. When I was going to put more clothes in, reality hit me, I looked around the room remembering all the memories, like studying with Nick. I stood up and I touched the laced bed sheets. I remember when Mrs, Louis first showed me my room.

"Ta-Da! I've always wanted to have a girl, so I was excited when I heard the news, I'm sorry if it's too girly,"

those were the words that made me so happy about the fact, we would have to move. It's been almost a year since we moved in with Nick's family, I know it's for the best, but I will miss the knucklehead, or Luke and Nick, my first and probably last love.

*Next Morning*

I was walking out the door, with my backpack. The moving truck was full, I saw my father and Mr Louis placing more items into the trucks. They've always treated me like a daughter, Mr and Mrs, Louis. Today I also said goodbye to Nick, it only lasted about 3 seconds. Everything will end now, the once hopeless love I expressed will still be one-sided. I was crying, the inevitable tears were my way of expressing my love. The love I have for Nick may seem like a high school crush, but I can testify otherwise. I loved the jerk, to my hearts content.

I saw him, with eyes of pureness and innocence. Eyes of adoration, and seeing his smile was enough for me. I noticed I had become greedy, and my pureness was deteriorating. Leaving is the best choice, although the most painful.

*later*

"That's it," my father said opening the door to an old apartment. I was shocked to see the condition. "I'm joking, the previous resident of our new home is still moving out so we have to wait a while." He said. "This is going to be our temporary home." He said opening the window.