ㅇ Charming ㅇ

Author's Note
Once I update one chapter I end up making like 2 more chapters. Happy Reading ^.^

Chapter 20.

Kaitlin has finally given the picture back to Nick
----------------------
In Narrator's POV
Keith of course was freaking out.

"Oh, hide. Hide!" He said panicking, they made their way to the corner of the house, getting unnoticed. Nick entered the black gate, but he didn't notice that Keith and his friends were watching him. Keith froze watching as his creator of jealousy and frustration entered the house of which his love resided in.

"No..."Keith said staring at Nick entering the house. His brain was going crazy, thinking he was in a nightmare in which he looses his possession in which he is forgotten,

The Next Morning
In Kaitlin's POV

"Good morning," said a girl to me, I of course responded with a good morning. I continued strolling through the hallways of mid wood high knowing that I might never be able to leave this place.

"Kaitlin!!" I heard a male voice yelling my name. I turned to see who was yelling from the end of the hall. It didn't take me a long time to notice it was my friend Keith. He came up to me and started to shake my shoulders. As if I were a toy during Christmas ready to be torn apart by an overly excited elementary school kid.

He took two long breathes before speaking, "Kaitlin. You're living in Nick Louis's house right now?" He asked shaking me. A glint of unidentifiable emotions roaming his blue eyes, allowing me to loose my train of thought staring at him.

"What!?" Everyone in the classroom asked, surprised as ever. I snapped out of my nostalgic glance.

"Yeah, like that would ever happen!" I said pushing his hands off of me, fixing my now ruined sweater.

"But I saw you walking into Nick's house with my two eyes!" He said making hand gestures showing frustration and exhaustion. "Cade and Jack are both witnesses!" He said grabbing both of them, they nodded with agreement. He really is persistent, but I can't blame him when hes expressing the truth.

"Don't you think it was a dream?" I said trying to get away with their assumptions. "I mean... I? At Nick's house?" I quickly grabbed my backpack, but with my clumsy self I forgot it was opened. You can imagine how the floor looks like at this moment. My friends immediately started to pick up my items, I bend down to help them, but Keith was still arguing about seeing me walk into the house.

Same time but
In Narrator's POV

Jade saw a letter on the floor, she picked it up and read it.

A Good Luck Charm For Kaitlin

She rotated it and looked up at Kaitlin as she was busy picking up items that had fallen onto the tiled floor. Jade opened it to reveal a picture, it was Kaitlin and Nick asleep together on a desk with their faces inches apart. She screamed in excitement.

"Wait a second!!" She got everyone's attention, the room was now silent and all eyes were on Jade and the picture. "What is with this photo?" She said holding up the picture to show everyone. Kaitlin's expression went blank and she quickly took the picture from Jade.

"Wait, Kaitlin, what is going on?" Sasha said grabbing the picture from her.

"Uh, um, well... It's photo shopped?" She said and quickly sat down and said." I'm sorry!" Admitting defeat.

"So you are really living at Nick's house?" Keith said grabbing the picture and staring at Kaitlin.

"But, but, but.... It isn't what you think, Keith." She looked up to look at the rest of the students. "Our fathers are best friends." She said confidently. "You know my house collapsed, right?" She said and everyone nodded. "So, until we find a new home they are helping us out, that's how it is." She said. "Technically I'm his unrelated cousin." i cringed as I thought about Nick and I being family. All the unwanted dreams i've had of him.

"So... Could it be that Nick tutored you for the final exam we took?" asked Sasha.

"So that's how it is, I couldn't understand your test scores." Said a boy in the background.

"So Nick Louis is really a genius, he got someone like Kaitlin into the Top 100." Said another student.

"Hey! Isn't that a bit too much?" Said Kaitlin to her classmates.

"But, don't they look kinda good together?" Asked Jade snatching the picture from Kaitlin. "I mean, she and Nick are living under the same roof!" She said squirming like a regular high school girl.

"Don't say that!" Said Keith to Sasha.

Author's Note
I am truly sorry I made this chapter 100 words shorter, I made some calculations and so far they seem to be correct, so I had to do this. Happy Reading ^.^