ㅇ Graduation Party pt. 3 ㅇ

Author's Note
Ugh, I can't anymore. Happy Reading ^.^

"But it turned me off because this looked like a girl." - Kaitñin Jackson
Chapter 43

----------------------

In Kaitlin's POV

"It's great that you're standing up for her." said my friend Sasha.

"Yeah, you're a better person than I thought." Added Jade.

"Why should I stop going to NYU for the likes of her?" He said looking around and pointing at me, my expression changed like lighting. I found myself turning red, but out of anger.

"The likes of me??" I asked giving my plate of food to Jade.

"I think he's right, someone like him, so smart will not be persuaded by just a girl, that would be the biggest mistake off his life." Said his teacher.

"Just... A girl?" I repeated.

"As expected, Nick will never fall for such a girl like her, it was stupid of me to think that." Said Daisy.

"Such a girl?? Wait a minute who are you calling, stupid annoying and just a girl? Don't you think you've been a bit too harsh? It's true that he's been taking care of me, I might be a little nuisance to him." I said looking straight at Nick.

"A little??" He said surprised. I bit my lip and sighed.

"Maybe a lot..." I said looking down, "but why are you talking done on me like that? You cold-hearted man!" I yelled at him.

"Wait, but you like this Cold-hearted man," he said.

"Eh?!" Everyone said, teasing me.

"Alright, you guys need to chill." Said Nick's friend. William. "All you're saying is how great the power of her love is, so Nick and Kaitlin were meant to be together." He said making a heart with his hands.

"You've got to be kidding," Nick said.

"You had a lucky charm." Said Will.

"What are you taking about?" Asked Gabriela.

"This is a funny story, but Nick fell down the stairs because of said charm." He said

"I remember he was on crutches." She said to Will,

"He couldn't even eat his lunch," he said.

"That's not lucky it's a curse!" Daisy said.

''No no no, it's the power of love, well side effects of the power of love." He said

"I also remember that the very next day, she gave Nick the love letter, her house collapsed." Said Nelly.

"That's amazing, she can create quite a storm." A guy said, everyone started laughing I felt my anger rising to the very top of my ears.

"Well that's a funny story about her, whose next?" Will said.

"What?!" Everyone said in unison, but then something hit me, I started laughing, Nick was going down. I kept laughing, Karma's a bitch when she wants to be.

"You've got some nerve," I said walking up to Nick.

"What are you talking about?" He asked.

"Did you really think, that I'm the only one with a funny story?"

"I have never done something in my life that I'm ashamed off." He said trying to be cool, I started to laugh again, I was going to get Nick good, where it hurt the most... His pride.

"Even a genius has a weakness, didn't you know?" I said crossing my arms, I started to place my hand into my purse, his eyes widened,

"It can't be," he said, his mouth was now touching the floor. I pulled out the picture, so only he could see. When he looked back at me I winked.

"Ta-Da." I said pulling the picture out to my friends.

"What is... Uhh!? Nick this can't be you is it?" Jade said looking at the picture then at Nick.

"It looks like a girl." Sasha said, I could see the picture almost making its way across all the people in the room.

"He's dressed up as a girl!!" Said Daisy. I was jumping up and down as the ruckus occurred to get ahold of the photo.

"How did you get it?!" He asked over all the people.

"Your mom gave me another one. I treasured it since it was the childhood picture of someone I liked." I said smiling from ear to ear. "But it turned me off because this looked like a girl." I said laughing, and everyone laughed with me this time not at me. "Now you know how it feels like to get laughed at." I said smirking, Nick was mad I could definitely tell. He grabbed my wrist and pulled.

"Come with me," he said pulling me out the room, everyone started wooing. He was dragging me out threw an emergency exit door. We reached outside and he swung me so I hit the back of the stairs.

"What is it?" I said.

"You made such a commotion in there, huh?" He said practically yelling, I could feel tears blurring my sight.

"I'm not scared of you!" I yelled, "you also made fun of my feelings for you," I said, I could feel the water falling down my cheeks. "I give up, I'm going to quit loving you." I said.

"Really?...So you will forget about me?" He asked.

"Yes that's right, now that I know the type of person you are." I said, my tears stopped forming. "I will forget about you and find someone nice at the university!!" I said, he leaned in so that he was the same height as me.

"Then try and forget about me!" He said, before I could manage what happened. I felt his lips on mine. He was kissing me. His lips were soft. The kiss didn't feel forced, even though I know it was. He had his eyes closed. I was in shock. He was tilting his head so, I tried pushing him off, it didn't feel right. He stopped, when he looked at my face, he smiled.

"Serves you right," he said

Author's Note
Not A Very Romantic First Kiss. Happy Reading ^.^