Lunch Box

Author's Note
Have fun!! Happy Reading ^.^

"I was busy refreshing my tongue from its dead state. " ~ Kaitlin Jackson

Q: Where are you from?
A: (your answer)

Chapter 67
--------------------

"He's working at his father's company?!" Sasha exclaimed.

"Nick told the school he's taking a temporary leave. He'll be focusing on the company. Until Mr. Louis gets better." I said.

"It's sounds very serious, but Nick will have no problem doing it." S

"That's right, I'm sure he was raised to take over the company someday." Jade said.

"How's Mr. Louis?" Sasha asked.

"He'll stay at the hospital for a while and take absolute rest. Nick will come back to live with us again." I added.

"But at a time like this, the distance between Nick and you might become closer." Jade added.

"What?" Sasha and I said.

"You see, when you are sick or in the hospital, and you feel weak. It's the best chance to fall in love."

"But, it's Nicks dad that's in the hospital." Sasha said.

"Yes, but Nick is still anxious." Jade added.

"If Nick's feelings are uneasy, if there's something that I can do, I would do anything." I blurted out.

"That's right, Kaitlin." Sasha said.

"But I don't want to think about the relationship between us right now, because Mr. Louis is sick, and his company is in trouble. I'm happy Nick is coming back to the house, but... If Mr. Louis get better and Nick starts going to school again, and studies what he wants to. I'm okay with him living away from me." I stated. I looked down at my watch. "Guys it's time for me to go." I said getting up. We said our goodbyes and I departed.

At home

"Please eat well, today we're having stewed taro root. Teriyaki yellowtail, miso soup, kidney beans with sesame seeds..." I was pointing at each side dish, Nick, Luke and I were sitting at the dinning table, Mrs. Louis was at the hospital with Mr. Louis. "And I guess you can call this boiled tofu." I said pointing. Luke was the brace one, he took a spoonful.

"It's hot! It's hot!!" He exclaimed.

"Too, spicy?" I asked.

"Yeah!"

"It can't be, why? Why is it hot?!" I said picking at the food. I also took in a spoonful, it was indeed spicy. Nick had his spoon in his hand.

"Nick! It's too spicy you should t eat it." Luke said to him. I was busy refreshing my tongue from its dead state. I heard a crunch,

"Nick what was that sound?" Luke asked.

"The taro root." He said.

"Taro usually doesn't make that sound... It's undercooked!!! Nick hurry spit it out!!" I grabbed a plate and placed it in front of him.

"Don't force yourself to eat, you shouldn't eat it." I said. He gulped.

"Stop complaining and eat your food, Luke." He said. He was eating my food. I was so happy, but I really need to learn how to at least make macaroni and cheese, or I'll never get married.

I was almost finished with washing the dishes. Nick walked into the kitchen.

"Nick." I said as I turned the water off. "Do you want some coffee?" He started walking towards the counter.