ㅇGraduation Party Pt. 2ㅇ

Authors Note
I hope you love it. Happy Reading ^.^

"That's a great Idea!" - kaitlin Jackson

Chapter 41

----------------------
In Kaitlin's POV

"Well uh, uh, the most important part of this party is, not us, or the food, but our teacher." Keith said over the microphone, we all turned around to see our teacher. He was dressed in suit, the most formal outfit he probably owns. "Mr. Erickson, For the past 3 years, we thank you very much for taking care of us, please come on up and say something." We all started to clap for him. He looked very happy.

"Um.... Everyone from Class F, congratulations on your graduation. I'm sure there were people who looked down on you since you are the lowest class at the school, but you never let them get to you. The three years that I fought with you, I am proud of it." He couldn't continue because the teacher of Class A started to talk, interrupting his speech.

"For three years, I could be the teacher for smart students like yourselves, I consider myself a lucky man," the teacher looked right at Mr. Erickson. He then started to name some students. "I can't count how many of you entered prestigious schools, I'm so proud of you." He said.

"The reasons we could have such excellent scores was because we had an excellent teacher to teach us." Said Nelly, a class A student.

"You are good with compliments." He added. Mr. Erickson cleared his throat, And so did everyone else.

"I want to say this loud and proud, you shouldn't be studying when your young, academic performance is not the only way to measure a person!" He said looking back at the other teacher.

"A student who scores low on a test has a difficult time entering college and has a hard time finding a job. All of you are so important to me, I am truly glad you don't have to go through such difficulties," he said.

"Hey just because they are a little smart who do you think you are?" Said Mr Erickson to him.

"Hmm? I never mentioned anything about you folks in Class F. Did my speech pinch any nerves for you?" He said, everyone in Class A laughed.

"Ah! People in lower level classes are always paranoid." Said Gabriela. Keith was furious he stomped of to Class A land.

"What the hell did you say?" He said yelling.

"And always turn to violence immediately." She had added looking at him.

"What?" He said, "I haven't done anything," he said placing his hand on the wall.

The use of verbal violence can be exposed to criminal liability." She said.

"After all the only way people from Class F can fight us, is with muscles." Nick said very calmly to Keith. Keith simply shook his head and started to walk off.

"Keith," I said looking at him then at Nick. "Keith!" I said following him. Keith went to the front desk of the venues.

"All other rooms are occupied?" He asked, "please make it work for us, I'm begging you," he said grabbing the man's collar

"We can't help you with that," the man said.

"The room we have now is fine." I said to the man. I pulled Keith to a hallway, "the teachers lost their tempers because they are drunk, let's get along since this is our last time." I said to his back, he had turned towards thd wall placing his forehead against it. He hit the wall with his hand annoyed. I placed my hand on his back, "we made a promise, that we should find something, we are good at. He turned around, I could see he was breathing heavily. He placed his hands on my shoulders then he hugged me. His face was buried into my neck. I could feel his breathing.

In Nick's POV

I know I fucked up, when I saw Kaitlin go after Keith. I couldn't help it they made me mad. I got off the wall and strated to walk out in theit direction. I was waking down multiple hallways, once I got into the final hallway I saw Kaitlin and Keith against the wall of the Hallway, Keith was kissing her. I could see the way his head was tilted. I stood there and watched, I started to walk toward them, but Kaitlin noticed my presence before I was anywhere near them.

"Uh, well then I will go back first." She said running past me and heading towards the room.

In Kaitlin's POV

I was shocked to see him staring, but I simply left, leaving him and Keith alone. When I entered the room, there were conversations all over the place. I looked well enough until I found Sasha and Jade. I looked at them and smiled, but it all became determination when I went up onto the stage.

"Everyone in Class A listen up, Everyone in Class F also listen, since it's the last night of our high school lives let's make the best of it." I said into the microphone, Will came up to me and he signaled to hand him the mic. I did, he took it and said.

"Hey, let's put the food together, since we don't have much, I mean our portions will double." He said handing the Mic back to me, he had started walking back to his side.

"That's a great Idea," I added. Before we knew it the food was spread out on two tables combined, the black sheet was on the floor and there were Class A students and Class F students mixed.

"You're the lucky one!" Said Nelly, she was standing with her trio, at the very edge, but she yelled loud enough to get all of our attention.

"You got your wish!" Said Daisy.

"Nick couldn't go to NYU because of you!" Said Gabriela.

"Just because your stupid doesn't mean you can drag some else with you." Nelly added.

"You're the worst." Said Gabriela, I was feeling guilty, they were being rude. I know it was my fault, I said to myself I wouldn't cause trouble. I could feel my cheeks turn blood red and my eyes too.

"Hey!" I heard his voice, the one I fell in the love with and the one I dreaded the most.....Nick. "It wasn't her fault!!", Everyone looked back to see him standing next to the door."It wasn't her fault I didn't go to NYU."

"Nick?" I said looking up to him. He was looking at me but something told me, that it wasn't what I expected.

Author's Note
I'm writing like fire. Happy Reading ^.^