Mistake

Authors Note
Love you all. Happy Reading ^.^

"But like I said before it's not what you think, it was just a mistake." ~Kaitlin Jackson

Chapter 51
---------------------

The taxi was leaving, it was quite dark out here. Nick and I were standing in front of a building I haven't seen in a while. The Louis residence.

"I'm sorry Nick. "

"If I'd left you there with your injured leg, my mother would have killed me. Anyways, I'll stay with you until your father comes to get you." He said.

"But... I don't know where he went." I said. As if on cue, the door opened and Luke came running out. I never knew that I would be happy to see the devil himself. I smiled.

"Brother, Bad News! My room will again. . ." He suddenly stopped and looked at me. His hand came up from his side to point at me. "Become hers." He said frowning. The door opened again. Mrs Louis. She came out the door.

"Welcome back, Nick and Kaitlin. I thought you two were together." She said.

"We went to my new home but there was someone already there. I've been calling my father but he doesn't answer." I said to her.

"Your dad went to the real estate agency,"

"What? Wait what's going on?" I said with my eyebrows furrowed.

"There seems to be some mistake in the contract. Somebody else seemed to sign the contract for that new house. A day before your father did." She said.

"What?"

"You see, the bigger portion of furniture was suppose to go to that house, but it all came, here because you guys were residence too. So the plan didn't work out so well."

"Does that mean, we've once again lost a house? What do we do." I whispered to myself.

"Don't worry, you guys can come live with us once again. After all we will be a future family." She said smiling from ear to ear.

"You're saying Nonsense again." Nick said.

"What are you talking about? I know you two have kissed already." She said with a smirk. I gasped. My head turned to face Nick, but he was already looking at me.

"I didn't tell her, I didn't tell her. It wasn't me." I said waving my arms.

"No way! That's not true right brother?" Luke asked, Nick simply didn't look at him.

"I'd never thought you too have gotten that close, you know it's not right to trick your parents like that." Ms. Louis said.

"Wait, but how did you know that." I asked her.

"I'm a person that gets information, whenever I see fit." She said smiling.

***

For the second time in my life, I have moved into my bedroom. The color was still the same, nothing looked like it changed. I sat on the bed and placed my head down on the pillow. I could feel the silk against my skin again, It feels like if I was just gone for vacation.

*Knock*

"Yes?" I said sitting up.

"Kaitlin I'm really happy you've returned to our house. Does it feel like you've returned back to your own house?" Mrs Louis said walking over to my bed.

"It's not like that, Mrs Louis, Nick and I are not what you think. We're going to leave once we find a new house again." I said.

"I wonder, if you'll be able to find one or not." She said.

"What?"

"Anyways, I'm resolved to have you marry into our family. After all You and Nick have already taken the first step." She said giggling.

"But like I said before it's not what you think, it was just a mistake." This seemed to catch her off guard. I knew that look on her face well enough. It was Sympathy. The first time I saw that was when I got rejected by Nick, then when my house got destroyed, and now here. "Nick and I have never even held each other's hand. We've never been on a date either."

"Don't let yourself down. Kaitlin!" She said, it sounded like she was disciplining me. "Even if you haven't done it yet. You can do it later in the future. If you can kiss by mistake then you can also have a date by accident." She said.

"That can't happen," I said to her.

"Kaitlin go on a date with Nick, also this is your mission. I'm cheering for you." She said heading out the door. I've just been ordered to go on a date with Nick. Well if I really have a chance, I would love to go on a date with him, but he has no thought of doing that. Now what? What do I do? "Kaitlin, you've had your first kiss with him and he had his first kiss with you, what's with the doubt? I mean you never forget my first love, I married mine." She said to me. With that she disappeared.

Mrs Louis has in fact started to become my mother, I really don't mind it since I don't have memories of my mom. I mean I see her more of an aunt but still. A date? With Nick. I  don't know about this.

Authors Note
Agh, I lived this chapter, a lot of Kaitlin's thinking, sorry about the shortness
P.S HAPPY READING ^.^