Therapy

Author's Note
I'll update sooner, now. I had to check how much chapters I have until I end this book. Happy 65th Anniversary!!! ^.^

Dedication: All of the loyal readers!!

"I'm stuffed," ~ Kaitlin Jackson

Chapter 65
---------------------

I had gone inside the general library, but I wasn't sure what I was looking for. I made my way into the second alley way. I looked around for about ten minutes before I came upon a section that caught my attention.

Job searching support section

I picked up a small book, then another and another. Soon I had 4 books and a couple of fliers in my hands. I remembered what Keith had just said to me, although he said so, I feel pressured. Once I had the books checked out I walked past the studying hall, towards the door. I saw Nick studying, well it looked like he was. I didn't know what was happening my feet were making me walk forward, I stopped mid way. He's studying, I shouldn't bother him. I turned around and headed for the door. I wonder what book he was reading. I started to walk down the steps.

I could remember that night that Nick and I spent together. He said he wanted to live alone to find out what he wanted to do in life. If he graduates from college; and takes over his father's company. He said he wondered if that's what he wanted, and that he would just be following the path his parents made for him. I feel like I'm the only one left behind

***

"Nick and Kaitlin, congrats on completing a year in college." Mr. Louis said.

"Cheers!" We all said, I took a drink of the wine. Luke had orange juice, Nick and I had wine, the adults had champagne.

"Thank you," Nick said. I smiled.

"Thank you, this is truly wonderful,"

"Oh, it's nothing." Mr. Louis responded. "Lukey is now in 6th grade. The time to study for middle school is now here!"

"I want to go to the same school, as my brother. Ill definitely be in class A, and become the best in the school!" He said with such eager in his voice, we really don't need another "Nick" in this household. No I take it back we've already met another one.

"The boys have guts, huh, L." My dad said in respond to Luke. Everyone laughed.

"Well, shall we eat?" Mrs Louis suggested.

"Yes, thank you for the food!" Mr Louis added. Everyone started to have their conversations, of course mine started with Nick.

"I think your mother is happy because you're here." I told him, after more chatting I finally hit my limit with food, which only happens once a while.

"I'm stuffed," I said laying back on the couch.

"You'll get fat if you keep eating that much, Kaitlin." Luke commented.

"You are that much, too!" I said.

"It's normal, I'm going to get taller but your chest won't get any bigger." I sat up. I made my hand into a fist and stood up. "She's trying to kill me!" He screamed.

"It's so nice to get all the family members together!" Mrs Louis said. I stopped going after Luke and sat back down next to Nick on the couch.

"Yeah, home is the best." Luke commented.

(P.S "Louis." Is pronounced as Lewis, like Lewis and Clark. It is not pronounced Like the member of one direction.)

"I feel bad for being included in your family." My dad said.