Party? Pt. 2

Authors Note
Sorry late Update

Dedication @WatermelonCherry24

"What?! Oh My God! Why? Why? Why?" ~ Kaitlin Jackson

Chapter 63
----------------------

"What are you doing?" The mans voice said, I immediately stopped swinging. I opened my eyes and looked up, there was Nick dressed in a suit. A suit...

"Nick?!" I yelled, he cringed at my scream. "I'm sorry, are you alright?" I said, my eyes roamed his body. He's good looking, I bursted out laughing.

"What is it?" He said.

"No. It's because You look like this, yet I still hit you, and it's still in your house." I continued to laugh, it was more like a giggle.

"You did all that!" He said, I placed the racket in front of my face.

"I'm sorry," I said, but I still had a huge smile plastered on my face.

***

Nick was now sitting on a couch, while I was holding an ice patch against his head. He pulled away, grabbed the bag and placed it on his head.

"I'm sorry Nick, because I heard the clicking noise outside I thought it was a thief." I said.

"I got confused, I had started to open the door with the key to my apartment. Seriously, hitting me with your stupidly strong power." He whispered.

"My bad." I said sitting down. "But anyways, why are you here and not at you fathers party? You didn't go?" I asked.

"I went, but I ran away in the middle of the party." I nodded. "I was bored of getting introduced to the loyal clients. Dad must be really mad right now. . . But. What about you?" He said looking at me. "Your friends little ... 'Party' didn't work out?"

A nervous giggle came out.

"Well, Jade and Sasha had things to do with their boyfriends." I said.

"Wow. That's a friendship, if I ever seen one." He said crossing his arms.

"Please don't put it that way." I said frowning. My head tilted up and I could smell the sweetness I thought I wouldn't experience today. "What's that smell?" I asked.

"What? This?" He said reaching over the couch to pick up a box, it was...

"Chicken! Did you perhaps get it for me?!" I said kneeling down infront of the table.

"As if. I'm hungry. I didn't end up eating anything at the party." He said, I slowly got up. My stomach growled.

"Well you see, I didn't have anything besides instant noodles, soooo...

(P.S| I already know the name for the Sequel.)

***

Nick finally decided to let the dragon in my stomach loose, I was eating my second piece of chicken. I smiled and looked at nick. I'm eating dinner alone with Nick on Christmas Eve.

"Right." I said getting up and walking over to the door way, I turned off the lights. The room was filled with red and gold lights. I walked back to the couch and grabbed the control remote. I turned the music player on and, instrumental Christmas tunes started playing. My smile was huge by now.

"I prepared it for Jade and Sasha, somehow this really feels like Christmas." I said.

"Really?" He asked.

"It's the first time I've done this after growing up. You know my mom passed away early. Dad has to work at the restaurant. He was always busy on Christmas, all the way to dawn. I had a party with friends, but I've never had a real Christmas-like day with family." I said. It could be a coincidence. I could have my first real Christmas with just Nick and I alone. I feel like I'm dreaming. Maybe it's the most pleasing present, I've ever gotten on Christmas.

"That's it! I'm going to buy a cake. 'Cause, despite this 'Christmasy' feeling in the air. It's just too much of a waste when there's no cake. There's probably one at the corner store right now, so I've got to." I said walking to the doorway.

"There's one." I turned around.

"What?"

"Cake." My expression turn blank. He pointed to the kitchen. I ran like my life depended on it. I swung the door to the refrigerator open.

"What?! Oh My God! Why? Why? Why?" Nick was staring at me, from the breakfast counter. "Ah!! It's a present from Santa Clause!" I said jumping up and down with the cake.

"Yeah right." He said.

"Then... Is it from you?" I said walking towards him.

"Who else would bring it?"

"Did you possibly bring it thinking of me?" I smiled. He took the box from me.

"You have a really over-inflated ego. The cake seller cried and clung onto me. The sellers shift won't end until the last one is sold." He said.

***

The cake was gorgeous, even though it was simple white with rose petals on top, it was absolutely stunning. I didn't want to eat it. I had placed two candles on top, he lit them up.

"Make a wish." I said.

"That's for birthdays."

"Huh? Oh, right. Nick thank you." I said.

"I didn't do this for you." He said.

"But, this cake is for two."

"What a coincidence."

"Anyways, just make a wish." I said, he sighed and looked away. "C'mon," I said. He turned back to face me.

"Why don't you make a wish?" He suggested.

"Really?" I asked. He nodded, a breath I didn't know I was keeping in escaped. I closed my eyes and brought my hands up and intertwined them. I smiled and blew out the candle.

Author's Note

Sorry for short chapter, in my English class, I also have to write a book. It's taking a while, in the mean time, please help with editing. I appreciate it. HAPPY READING. ^.^