ㅇ Seniors ㅇ

Author's Note
There was a chocolate ;) Happy Reading^.^

Chapter 38

----------------------

In Kaitlin's POV
After going threw many twists and turns, In the end Nicholas got accepted to Kings Borough university just like me. Like he had to try so hard. *rolls eyes.* stupid smart people.

March
***

After spending a total of 720 days in Mid-wood high school, our final day at school was coming at a speed of 100mph. That's right graduation day was drawing near, and students were cramming in their books in order to graduate. Making sure fines were paid and final credits were earned, passing our final exams was the hardest part.

"As you all know senior check out is in 8 days." Said Mr. Erickson, "slowly it is time to say goodbye to everyone who made an impression on you at this school." I was staring at the board Mr. Erickson had written on it.

8 Days left

8 days left of what everyone compares to a living hell, or a prison. But in reality we'll miss it,

"What's the matter? Where is your enthusiasm?" He asked, I looked around to see everyone's expression. They were all depressed. "Hey what's wrong Class F?" Well if you ask me everyone is either not looking forward to leaving this school, we have been with each other for the past 4 years. As the lowest scorers of the school. We slowly became a family, an annoying, yet happy family.

In Nick's POV

"Now the exams are over, we are finally able to enjoy school as graduates, everyone here is going to a different university, it's sad to part from everything at once." Said Will, I looked around the classroom, book in hand. This last year has been the best, in my opinion.

"You don't have to mind me, I'm the one staying here right?" I said moving my gaze back to my book.

"Well sorry, but is it really okay?" He asked.

"Well if I feel like I want to go to NYU later on, I can just apply the following year." I added.

"That's true isn't it, if it's you that's applying, its possible." He stated.

BACKGROUND

"Is Nick really going to our schools community college? I'm a little shocked" said a girl named Gabriela.

"There is a rumor that he didn't take the NYU exam on purpose." Said a girl sitting in front of her called Nelly.

"Why? Uh! No way, could it be because of that Class F girl?" Asked another girl named Daisy.

In Kaitlin's POV

*Sighs*

"It's finally graduation time for us too," I said to my friends.

"You have to create great memories with Nick as well." Said Jade. Do I really?

"Well since we will go to the same college. It won't be difficult." I said, Sasha stopped and hit my shoulder.

"Why are you saying in college? It's your last time in high school, this is a great opportunity to get close to him." Sasha said. We continued to walk up the stairs.