Her

Authors note
Faster update! ^.^

"Oh, so she likes bad boys?" ~ Kaitlin Jackson

Chapter 70
---------------------
Nick POV

My mother and I were being led into a room, the man opened the door, and I immediately saw Chairman Peter.

"Oh, Nick and Pearl. I've been waiting for you." He was alone.

"We're sorry for making you wait." My ma said. The room was quiet large, for only containing a table fit for, four people. I sat next to the chairman and my mom leaving an empty seat in front of me.

"I'm sorry for doing this when Thomas is in the hospital. As for our side of the families only my granddaughter and I are here as well. We shall have a formal meeting with her parents. When Thomas gets better." He said.

"Oh my, I wonder if that day will ever come." Ma said. I was shocked, did she mean she wonders if my father will ever get better?!

"Mother!" I said.

Kaitlin's POV

Elizabeth and I were carrying a ladder on our shoulders, we were dressed as gardeners.

"Do we really have to wear this?" She complained.

"We have no choice, it's the only way we won't look suspicious for being inside a garden. Look over there!" I said pointing to a building.

"How does she look? The Granddaughter of Chairman Peter?" She asked.

"It looks like she's not here yet." I said.

Nicks POV

"Stacey is running a bit late, she will be here soon." CM. Peter said. As soon as he said this the door clicked.

"I'm sorry for running late." Her voice was soft.

"Right on time," her grandfather said. She walked in and I could see her better. I recognized her. It seems she recognized me as well.

"You're from the elevator." She said, I could recall when a man that was behind her, pushed her. She almond fell, and of course I had to help. "Do you remember me?" She asked.

"I never forget a beautiful lady." I said smiling. CM. Peter clapped his hands together.

"Great you guys have met before. It's very simple, Stacey you should sit down." He said.

Kaitlin's POV

I saw her.

I saw the girl that made Nick make up his mind in seconds.

I saw the girl who took what I wanted in seconds.

I saw the girl who will become Nicks wife in seconds.

She was indeed beautiful.

"Hey! What are you doing you shouldn't space out." Elizabeth said, taking the binoculars. When she was done, I could see emotion across her face that I hated the most, pity. She tried to hide it. "She might be pretty, but I'm sure she has no brains." I tried playing along, but I could feel my heart drying out as fast as a bird sores across the sky.

"You're right, Um okay, let's g-get closer, so we can here their conversation." I said, with a shaky voice.

Once we got closer, it was. Their voices were very clear.

"What are your hobbies Stacey?" Her name rolled off his tongue with ease.

"I'm not good at anything special, I'm only good at cooking, sewing and crafting. Very boring things." She said looking down.

"Yes, indeed. Boring." Mrs Louis said.

"It's not something I should say, but Stacey is quiet and perfect as a lady. She is like a modern version of an old traditional Yorker lady." CM. Peter said.

"That sounds very nice, I like quiet woman." Nick added.

(P.s) How Old Are You? When's your Birthday

"Wow, an old Yorker lady? So old! No wonder you seem like your missing your youth." Mrs Louis said. I smiled, that was funny.

"Um... Nick what do you like to do?" Stacey asked.

"Well, I like to read books. And I play tennis a little bit."

"A little bit? I've hear that you won many competitions." CM, Peter said.

"That's amazing," she said.

"Maybe I can teach you next time." He added. What? I bet he'll be ten times nicer to her than he was to me!

"That sounds nice. But I'm very bad you might get fed up with me." She said.

"I'm sure he'll get fed up,"

"Mother!" Nick insisted.

"You see, Nick is very mean. He looks down on people who don't get it right after teaching them once. Not only that! He shows it in an obvious way." Mrs Louis said.

"Mrs. Louis is amazing." I said out loud.

"Yeah." Elizabeth said.

"You excel in academics and sports, and you are so handsome. I'm sure you're very popular among women." Ch. Peter said.

"Yes he is, but please don't worry, he has never had a serious relationship with anyone." She added.

"Really? He must me straight laced." He said.

"Yes he really is, he's even rejected a love letter. She gathered her courage together and gave him the letter. He turned her down infront of everybody. " She added.

"Was she talking about you?" Elizabeth asked. I nodded embarrassed. "I didn't know he hated you that much." She said.

"But... It's better than a man who would put on a nice face for everyone. I think a man is more attractive when he's a bit cold." Stacey said. Oh, so she likes bad boys?

"You are absolutely right, and you don't have to worry about cheating." He grandfather said.

"But, that doesn't mean he doesn't have a girl around him. Actually there is a girl who is around the same age as Nick. They've lived together for three years." Mrs. Louis said.

"Enough already. What do you mean by "lived together." Nick said.

"It's called ''sharing a house", it's the same thing." She added.

"Chairman Peter, there's a reason." Nick said defensive.

"That's right, we might have your granddaughter marry into our family, you should know our circumstances too. It's true that there is a girl whose not blood related, that lives in our house. Although we may say he's straight laced, he is also young. I can't guarantee that nothing has happened between them." Nick stood up and started to talk.

"Stacey would you like to go to the garden?"

"That's a good idea." Mrs. Louis said.

"Just Stacey and I!" Nick growled.

"Oh, I should have noticed earlier. Please enjoy each other's company." Her grandfather said.

Elizabeth tapped my shoulder.

"Let's go." I agreed, only God knew what we were going to do next. ;]

Authors Note
Muahaha Cliff Hanger!!!!
No me odies!
Dont Hate me
미워 하지 않는다
^.^