Party? Pt.1

Authors Note
I'm glad a lot of you liked Might Just Die - by History.
Here's "Dope"or "Sick" by BTS.

Dedication syuebyul

"Right now, I wish I was waiting for Nick." ~Kaitlin Jackson

Chapter 62
----------------------
Mrs. Louis, Luke and I were decorating a Christmas tree. It was a little bit taller than me, which I would say is so unusual. When it was just my father and I we would only get one that was 3 feet. The door opened, but I couldn't see who it was.

"Oh, it seems like Dad's here early." Mrs Louis said.

"Yup, very early." Luke added. I turned around and continued working on the tree. Some cleared their throat. I looked back and there was Nick smiling.

"Why are you here?!" I said.

"What? Is it bad to come to my own house?" He said sitting down.

"No, it's just been a while." I added.

"What made you change your mind?" Mrs. Louis said.

"I came to get my suit."

"Suit?" I asked.

"I can't go to a party wearing jeans."he said.

"Nick are you going to attend the Christmas Eve party?" Mrs. louis asked.

"I asked for a break at work, so I'll be late. I'll show my face for just a moment." He said.

"Awesome, Nick's coming!" Luke cheered.

"Thank you Nick, your father will be so happy." Mrs. Louis said. Nick's going to the party, that's great. I kept smiling. Then if I go to the party, I'll be able to spend that special day with Nick. I'm confused, but isn't forgivable? Even if I leave friendship behind?

"I was also thinking of going to the party." I said to Nick, he stood up.

"I heard you can't make it," he looked at me.

"Huh?"

"You're going to spent the night with your friends." He crossed his arms.

"About that.... Um..." I placed a stray hair behind my ear.

"It's a shame. It would be so much fun if you were there." He stopped looking at me his vision was focused elsewhere

"Um... Nick.... I." I was playing with my thumbs.

"Nick right, please convince her." Mrs Louis said.

"No, it can't be helped. She made a decision." He said looking back at me.

"But, I'm sure her fitness will betray easily. No matter what it's still Christmas Eve." Mrs Louis added.

"No..no, their friendship is something special. Right, Kaitlin?" Heed he made my knees tremble every time he says my name. Wait.... He's testing me!

"Uh... Well. I." I couldn't speak, everything that I wanted to say was contaminating my mouth. He left.

"Nick! The Sui you're going to wear, is it the graduation one?!" Mrs. Louis said running behind him. I sighed, here I go again. Over powered by Nick's brain. He's Mean! I can't do anything about it, I made a pact to not betray.

***

My friends and I were screaming with joy. I had found a magazine, of a store, with pastries, that delivers. We were looking at the cheese cake, cake pops, red velvet cupcakes. Macadamia nut Cookies! It was heaven for all of us, well not really its more like diabetes waiting to happen. Oh well, I rather eat all the sweets I want and die with an overdose of sugar.