ㅇAchievement

Author's Note
Thanks for the support Happy Reading^.^

Chapter 50
----------------------

I was practicing my serving, all the different serves were enough for me to get 1st degree anxiety. I had failed almost 53 times, and Nick corrected me 53 times. I was losing hope again, this time however; it wasn't because of Nick. I lifted my arm up and threw the ball into the air. I swung, hit the ball, and it bounced onto the other side of the net. I dropped the racket, almost immediately.

"Yess!!" I yelled jumping up and down. "I did it, I finally made it over." I said, wrapping my arms around Nick's neck and jumping up and down. I looked at his face, it was pure annoyance.I noticed how close I had gotten to him and quickly unraveled my arms looking at the ground. "I'm sorry," I said rubbing the back of my neck. He turned around and started walking towards the basket.

"You know, even little kids are able to serve within a day, it must be good since your whole life you've been told to "try one more time," he said grabbing a ball and walking over to the line.

"Huh?" he wasn't looking at me. He literally offended and complimented me in under five seconds, God must be on my side.

"Sometimes I'm just envious." He said while serving the ball.

My eyes grew big, what the heck does that mean, envious? Of who, me?

His expression was now different, he didn't seem annoyed just when I was holding onto him a little while ago. I must be over reacting again.

***

"Oh, Keith!" I said walking up the stairs, I was ready to scream in pain by now. My sore muscles were aching at me to stop moving.

"Oh, hey. Are you alright?" He said looking down on me, he could see me struggling to get to the top of the stairs.

"Yeah, I'm okay." I said stepping in front of him.

"Kaitlin, you've been trying to hard since you started, haven't you?" He eyed me, probably ready to catch me if I fainted."You also have a tennis match after school too, right? " I nodded my head

"Yup."

"Well then, I made these for you, as a good luck charm." He said grabbing a bag from his backpack. I opened it and saw a metal container. I took it out, and boy oh boy. It was my favorite dish, the only dish that could make me potentially swoon over Keith. French Toast.

"Oh, Keith thank you so much." I said hugging him.

***

In my tennis uniform, I was sitting down on a bench inside the locker room. The watery substance also known as my saliva, was present as I took a bit of the food.

"How can you be so relaxed?" I heard someone say, I looked up. Of course it was Elizabeth Welting. She walked over to her locker. "You're even eating food," she said placing her bag inside.

"This is for good luck," I said taking another bite. I'm such a gluten, it may be the result of my lack in culinary art. Heck even if my life was on the line, I would be ten feet under by now just because of my "cooking."