ㅇ Fail ㅇ

Author's Note
Amazing events will happen in the future, I promise - Gaby. Happy Reading ^.^

Picture of  the dinner.

"You didn't have to recite it in front of everyone." ~ Kaitlin Jackson

Chapter 23
----------------------
In Narrator's POV
7 pm at the Louis Residence

"You want to go to the Louis' house to spy on them?" Asked Jade. Currently Jade, Sasha, Keith, Cade and Jack were planning on going to the Louis House.

"Do you really need to go that far Keith?" Said Sasha, trying to convince him it will back fire.

"But aren't you curious about them?" He asked the girls. Letting no room for denial whatsoever.

"Yes we are," they said.

"Oh.. It's that house. " Cade said pointing to the house surrounded by a black fence.

"It's huge." Said Jade.

"Tiptoe... Tiptoe... Tiptoe" They all said in sync.

"If Nick finds out about this he will be furious." Said Sasha hiding behind a bush.

"SHHH!" Keith gestured. "They are dinning." He said to her.

Meanwhile inside the Louis House.

Kaitlin and her father made lasagna, garlic bread, and it was served with a glass of organic orange juice that Kaitlin made by herself. The whole family was surrounding the table, Nick was next to Kaitlin and the adults were  looking at all the food.

"Sure enough, Jason you are a pro." Said Mr. Louis.

"What is this?" Luke asked picking up the glass.

"It's orange juice that I made." Kaitlin said to him. "It looks like soda but its good." She reassured him.

"I don't' want to drink it." Luke said. Tumbling Kaitlin's heart.

"I don't want to drink it either." Nick said agreeing with Luke, practically giving Kaitlin heart failure.

"Nick, Lukey, dont say that." Said Mrs. Louis

"She is right! Just Sit down." Mr. Louis said. "Let's start eating. "

"Damn it the drink that Kaitlin made is going to go to waste." Said Keith ease dropping.

"Shh. Keith they'll here you!" Said Sasha pulling Keith down.

"I will have some of the juice that Kaitlin made." Said Mr. Louis. "If I drink some you two are going to have some too, okay?" He said pointing to Nick and Luke. Mr Louis drunk a bit and immediately he tried to swallow the substance. Luke thought that his father liked it so he picked up his glass and drunk a bit.

"Eww, it's too salty, uhh, it's awful." He said.

"No it's nice, I'll have more." Mr. Louis said.

"You don't have to be nice L, Kaitlin was always bad at anything that included culinary skills." Said Kaitlin's dad. "If she stays like this she won't be able to find a family she can marry into." He said sighing.

"I'm sorry." Kaitlin said looking down at her hands.

"You don't have to worry." Said Mrs. Louis. "Kaitlin will marry into our family." Everyone stopped eating and looked at her.

"What did she just s-say?" Keith asked.

"What I'm saying is that Nick will marry Kaitlin." Mrs. L repeated. Kaitlin was shocked.

"I object." Said Luke, Nick smiled at his little brother's statement. "No! I object. " He repeated making an X with his hands.

"He is right, please don't decide that without asking us." Kaitlin said to Mrs. Louis.

"Stop playing with our lives." Nick said to his mother.

"Oh, Really?!" Mrs. Louis said. "I think Kaitlin is definitely your type, Nick."

"What? Is that true?" Kaitlin said with hope.

"No way that's not true." Nick said looking down at his food, while Kaitlin looked at him. "I don't want you." He said looking at her.

"Sorry to say, but I don't want you either!" Kaitlin said to him heartbroken.

"Is that so? But you send me some passionate love notes." He said leaning back in his chair. Kaitlin looked at him and raised her eyebrows with a ''really?" look. Nick started reciting Kaitlin's love letter. "Nice to meet you Nick Louis, I am Kaitlin Jackson from Class F." Nick started to lean in. " You don't know me, but I know you. Since you made a speech at the ceremony two years ago." He said leaning in more. Kaitlin shoot up from her seat. She was breathing heavily. "I have been admiring your intelligence and your handsome face. If I ..." Kaitlin didn't let him finish the letter. She raised her hand up and slapped him across his cheek. He immediately stood up and slammed his hands on the table.

"What did you do that for?" Nick said yelling.

"Jerk! You read my letter!" Kaitlin yelled.

"It was written to me!" Nick yelled back at her. "I just read it a little late!"

"But you didn't have to memorize all the words." Kaitlin said turning red. Tears rising, blurring her vision as she takes in the embarrassment knowing he had a point.

"I can't help it, if I read it once, I memorize it." Nick said leaning in. They where currently 6 inches away from each other.

"You didn't have to recite it in front of everyone." Kaitlin half whispered at him. He saw her facial expression and immediately his face softened, but she didn't notice. As Kaitlin ran out of the room.

Author's Note
They had "physical contact," ^.^ Happy reading