Date Pt. 1

Authors Note
27K?!?! VIEWS??!?! OH YOU GUYS, I CANT DEMONSTRATE HOW THANKFUL I AM ABOUT THIS. HAPPY READING ^.^

"I can't endure to see them anymore." I said to him. ~Kaitlin Jackson

Chapter 53
----------------------

SUNDAY

I was Standing in front of my mirror with two hangers in my hands, a pink flowered patterned dress in one hand, a blue one in the other. I also had a white one hanging off the mirror. I scratched my head as I placed the pink one ontop of myself, trying to give myself a visual. I did the exact same thing with the blue one.

"Not this one." I placed the blue one ontop of my  bed. "The flowers are to much of an attraction." I said placing the pink one down. "The white one, it's cute too." I placed all three in my bed. I then looked at the one I already had on. It was a salmon color. There was a golden skinny belt around my waist and a white blazer. I guess it was pretty I couldn't argue with the one I had on. "Yes, this is it."

***

The lipstick was slowly getting attached onto my lips. It was soft, when applied. The eyelash curler, I later found out, was my friend not my enemy. I always thought, it trimmed your eyelashes. Anyways, the silver piece of metal made my lashes look longer. After I was done with makeup I moved over to my hair. A side braid? Nah. A high ponytail? I don't think so. Wait... Why am I wearing makeup? I'm not the one going on a date with Nick. It's Elizabeth.

***

I was walking along a sidewalk that was over shadowed by beautiful willow trees. My thoughts about today kept attacking me. They didn't leave me at peace. I wanted to go on a date with Nick too. Getting all dolled up, wearing something nice and putting on makeup. Seeing a movie, going shopping and then have a nice dinner at a fancy restaurant. I shook my head.

"Get ahold of yourself alright?" I started to walk with a posture that yells confidence.

***

I was waiting behind a huge tree, but I was on the look out for Elizabeth. I continued to see people walk by. For about 10 minutes, someone finally showed up.

"She's here!" I yelled crouching down. She looked beautiful, her shoulder length hair was curled making it look like a bob cut, but it complimented her features. She had a dress the was stripped on the bottom half. The top was black. This dress was very simple, but yet so elegant.

"Ahh!" I yelled, someone ran behind me, making me hit the tree. "Ow!" I said pressed against the tree.

"Nice body." A man said behind me, I turned around to see Sam, except he wasn't looking at me, of course his whole attention was focused on Elizabeth.

"Sam how long have you been here!" I said to him. He completely ignored my question with another question.

"Is Nick quick with girls?" He said holding my shoulders.

"What?" I got to say I was surprised by his question,"Haha, I don't thinks so, he is rather slow..." I said smiling to him.

"That's because it was you, I'm saying with actual girls, not you." Well tiger get ahold of yourself. I'm not that bad. "If it's Sexy Elizabeth, in sure Nick will be.." He said moving his hands crazily.

*Gasp* "There's Nick." I said pointing to him. He looked very handsome. He was wearing an Oxford shirt with the sleeves rolled up. He also had black jeans on. Again an outfit so simple, but Nick can make it into something more.

"Nick!" Elizabeth yelled.

"Have you been waiting long?" He said walking up to her.

"No, I tried to get here early." She said looking down.