Alyssa

Dedications will start for the first person to vote for each new chapter

Dedication: @daydreamingofus

"What? Tutoring?!"~Kaitlin Jackson
Chapter 57
----------------------

Keith got out of the drivers seat and went towards the passenger seat. He opens the door and helped me out.

"Are you okay Kaitlin?" He said.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I said, I did in fact feel a tad bit better. I had woken up inside the school nurse's office. She said I was malnourished, but I had experienced a Physiological shock. "Sorry, I know you had work," he shook his head I turned around and started to walk to the door,

"Kaitlin!" Keith called me. I stopped and turned around. "I'm always here," he said smiling.

"Keith." I said appreciating his gesture.

"Anyways, no matter what, I'll be by your side. I'm here for you." He added with another smile. "That's it, hurry up inside and get better." I nodded, but my head was held down.

"Keith... I'm sorry." I said.

"This isn't the time for you to apologize." I smiled and nodded. I turned around and continued to walk. "Eat well and go to bed early." He said.

***

I as dressed into a sleeping gown. I laid on my bed with my stomach down. I kept remembering s certain conversation I had a little while ago.

You...don't hate me?

You're difficult, but.... I don't hate you.

:::::

Hey how long are you going to make that face? If you don't feed yourself you won't be able to move on.

I know it's been hard for you, but he's not the only man in this world.

:::::

Kaitlin, I'm here for you.

Ugh. What's up with me?

***

I was changing my shoes at the front door before leaving.

"Kaitlin, are you alright? Should I drive you?" Mrs Louis, said coming up to me.

"No, it's fine. I'm fine. I'll be going okay?" I said with a tooth smile.

"Okay, be careful." She said, I made my way out the door. Once I reached the side walk I always pass by I started to talk to myself.

"I need to keep my self together, everything will be okay. I can't give the people around me any trouble." Alright let's go! I started to walk faster, well I had a pace. When I entered the school, I passed by the bushes that lead as a trail to the main entrance. I was practically skipping. I immediately stopped when I saw Nick. I started to walk again.

"Good morning." I said walking out him.

"Wait." I stopped, I turned around, "follow me for a sec." He added. I had to think for a second on what just happened but he was already walking away. I ran up to him, keeping 2 meters distance like always. We had been walking for 5 minutes.

"So, how's  your new house?" I said smiling.

"Pretty good. It's spacious." He added. That kind of luxurious place. I'm sure it's spacious.

"Are you eating well?" I asked with a fake smile.

"There's a buffet and I can cook my own food." I swear is he bragging? Just as I thought.

"Hey!" Was what came out of my mouth, he stopped. "I think it's wonderful that you fell in love," I smiled.

"What are you saying out of the blue?" He said. He can't be acting like this.

"It had a one sided love for you, Nick. You might have thought I was a nuisance, but because of my love I could put my effort into many things. If I stayed like how I was before, I couldn't have gotten into this school. It might be a matter trivial for you, but I remember that it was such a big deal to me."

"Can you get to the point?" He said with his usual coldness.

"What I'm saying is....if you'd come to like someone. I'd like to celebrate that, is all." I said smiling. I could feel my hands burning as the my grip on my bag harden. "Well, it would be a lie if I'd say I wasn't humiliated. Nick liking Elizabeth and Elizabeth feeling the same way, if that brings you happiness I'm all for it!" I smiled.

"Nicky.." A girl said running up to us.

"W-who are you?" I said to her. She looked annoyed it reminded me of someone.

"Are you... Perhaps...." A huge smile grew on her face. "Kaitlin Jackson?"

"How do you know my name?!" I said backing up a bit.

"I knew it! Because you're exactly as I heard!" She said. She looked me up and down. "You do look dumb and like an idiot."

"You're so rude! Who told you that!" I said fixing my posture.

"Nick and my sister." She said looking at him. My head also turned he was looking away.

"Wait. Sister?!" I said to her. "So you're saying... Your sister is... Elizabeth?!" I was shocked, well not really I see the resemblance. Speaking of the devil she walked to us.

"Yes. Me." She flipped her hair.

"I'm Alyssa Welting, a senior in High School. Huh?! You haven't heard of Nick's living situation?! Should I tell you? Ah I will anyways. Nick has been living in our house and - - -"

"I know that. I know that they are living together. Congrats Elizabeth!" I said.

"What are you talking about? Nick has been tutoring at our house." Alyssa said.

"What? Tutoring?!" I said very slowly.

"I also want to go to KingsBorough University next year. So, sis introduced us, three weeks ago." She said looking at them. "Since then Nick's been tutoring me." I was staring at Nick and he was staring back.

"Elizabeth's family pays me goo and I get free dinner too." Nick said to me. I was laughing, or crying I don't know.

"What's wrong?! Why are you crying." Alyssa asked well that answer my question. "Anyway, Sis, Nick can you start showing me the school?" She said ignoring me, I appreciate it. They started to walk off, but Nick stayed a while.

"So that was it, you approval on Elizabeth and me." He looked back at me. I ran up to him.

"No, no, no, no. Now I strongly oppose, I completely object, I absolutely disapprove!" I was practically yelling.

"Be quiet. I moved out or be alone, why would I move in with someone." He turned around and started walking. "See, you later....Kaitlin." He said.

"Elizabeth!!" I heard Sam yelling. He ran up to me.

"Did you know they were living together?!" I shook my head.

"They aren't, but why did Elizabeth say that Nick told her where he worked?" I asked.

"Huh?!" He said. "I'm the one who told Elizabeth about Nick's part-time job," he said. My head turns to face him. "I'm the one who introduced Nick to the restaurant." Oh my Jesus.

"Does that mean, Elizabeth lied to me?" Wait she never said it was Nick, oh, she meant Sam. After all, I mistook that they were living together. I'm really glad that it was a mistake. But why did Nick start living alone? "Well it's okay." I said, I noticed that Sam was walking with me.

Authors Note
Wow two chapters in one day. Happy Reading ^.^ Enjoy