Movie?

Authors Note
Sorry for short chapter previously. HAPPY READING ^.^

"Wait no, no no it not what it looks like." ~ Kaitlin Jackson

Chapter 52
----------------------

"You went back to living with them again?!" My friends yelled.

"Yeah, but I have no idea how Mrs. Louis knew about our kiss." I said placing my tray down.

"Right, about that." Jade said. I gasped.

"Don't you dare tell me you told her!!" I said to them.

"It was an accident." She said.

"Sorry." Sasha said.

"Did you just?... Did you just say KISS?!" A male voice interrupted, Keith turned around and started heading for us. "Kaitlin you kissed him?!" He said shaking my shoulders. "I thought you said gave up on him." He said.

"Keith.... I'm sorry." I said looking down. He let go of me and without a word he left.

"It must be hard for Keith, but somehow I think it's good for him." Sasha said.

"Sasha?" I said taking in her words.

"Because you can't let go of Nick. That's why."

***

Kaitlin I'm sure you've already realized that even if you have many rivals and obstacles. You're feelings towards Nick will never change, and then Nick should give up on you and keep moving on. I kept repeating the words Sasha said in my head, like a Ferris wheel that never stops. Slowly and steady but it sure as hell doesn't change, my fear of heights. Those words kept making me feel gloomy.

"But Nick doesn't even pay attention to me." I said looking down. My vision was steady on the building in front of me, the one I always stopped in front of to see someone very special to me come out. "Speaking of the devil, " I said hiding behind a bench as Nick made his way down the steps. But of course he was trailed off by the one and only Elizabeth Welting.

"Hey Nick wait up." She said to him.

"Yeah?" He stopped.

"I have two tickets to watch Poltergeist, I know a small theatre that's still playing it." She said hooking her arm with his. Whats this Elizabeth... She's also trying to a get a first date with Nick too? Gosh I don't think I can win against her. I was still looking at them. I sighed. I was perfectly fine until someone's hand was on my back. I jumped.

"Ahh!" I yelled.

"Shush shush." A man said, it was Sam.

"What the heck are you doing here, Sam." I yelled at him.

"I can ask you the same thing." He said sitting down. "Jackson you were staring at Nick weren't you," he said smirking.

"What about you, you're here to stare at Elizabeth right? wait a minute. Do you perhaps like.... *Gasp* you like Elizabeth." I said to him. He placed his hand on my face, I fell back. Sam was on top of me. My back was against the concrete. I had a pain in my ankle, Sam was still on top of me. The voices came closer.

"Jackson!" I heard someone yell.

"What the hell are you doing here, in that* position." Elizabeth said. Sam immediately got up.

"Wait no, no no it not what it looks like." I said walking in front of Nick. "This was, um." I said moving my hands.

"So the rumors were true." Elizabeth said.